Global Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market By Component (Standalone and Plugin), By Application (Architectural & Visualization, Marketing & Advertisement, Research & Training, Gaming and Others), By Deployment Type (On-premise and Cloud), By End User (Construction & Real Estate, Media & Entertainment, Education, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Others), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market
Market Report Description
The Global Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market size is expected to reach $5.6 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 24.5% CAGR during the forecast period. The process of creating an image based on 3D data that is stored in a computer program is known as Visualization and 3D rendering. Most of the events like exhibitions, conferences, and presentations utilize 3D rendering for demonstration. Moreover, the software provides various advantages like real-time insights, enhanced processing, and a user-friendly renderer interface that drives its demand among the end-users. The main motive of using visualization & 3D rendering software is to generate a visual interface that helps the creators, developers, and customers to better understand the project.
The rising demand for virtual modeling & building design and increasing demand for architecture planning in order to create smart cities would boost the growth of the Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market during the forecast years. Moreover, the increasing demand for real-time rendering & quick decision-making abilities are positively affecting the growth of the market. Although, the growth of the Visualization & 3D rendering software market is expected to be hampered by the factors such as the lower demand for 3D rendering software in developing countries, the absence of IT infrastructure, and the increasing privacy issues along with the absence of proper security.
The market of visualization & 3D rendering software has recorded a notable growth rate in the last few years. Though, the market witnessed abrupt decline due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This downfall was witnessed due to the lockdown and the travel ban imposed by many governments across the world to contain the spread of the virus.
Based on Component, the market is segmented into Standalone and Plugin. The Standalone market dominated the Global Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market by Component 2019, growing at a CAGR of 23.3 % during the forecast period. The Plugin market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.7% during (2020 - 2026).
Based on Application, the market is segmented into Architectural & Visualization, Marketing & Advertisement, Research & Training, Gaming and Others. On the basis of application, the architecture & visualization segment dominated the visualization & 3D rendering software market in 2019 and is also expected to maintain the similar trend over the forecast period. The increasing adoption of the 3D rendering software in the construction and real estate sector for visualizing their projects to the customers, increase their profit margin and strengthen their market position, and hence, contributing to the market growth.
Deployment Type Outlook
Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into On-premise and Cloud. Due to the technological enhancements, there has been a paradigm shift from on premise solutions to the cloud deployment. Cloud-based solutions provide companies with rising mobility, higher scalability, and on-demand accessibility of resources. These features allow time and cost optimization. The cloud category will emerge as the most prominent and promising category in the visualization & 3D rendering software market over the forecast period.
End User Outlook
Based on End User, the market is segmented into Construction & Real Estate, Media & Entertainment, Education, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Others. The healthcare sector is anticipated to increase at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. All the professionals in the healthcare sector get the training and education by using visualization & 3D rendering software. This software aids in looking at the anatomical images, which results in enhanced surgical planning, outcomes, and diagnoses. Moreover, it also helps in safer communication, about the condition of a patient, with their families.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 1.5 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 5.6 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 24.5% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||299|
|Number of Tables||473|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling, Competitive Landscape|
|Segments covered||Component, Application, Deployment Type, End User, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
KBV Cardinal Matrix - Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market Competition Analysis
Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to record substantial growth over the forecast period, due to the increasing investment in graphics and animation solutions in numerous end-use sectors like media & entertainment, construction & real estate, and healthcare. In addition, increasing urbanization and swift growth in the construction industry in developing nations like South Korea, China, and India are estimated to propel the visualization & 3D rendering market over the forecast period.
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Acquisitions. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix; SAP SE, Siemens AG, Adobe, Inc., and NVIDIA Corporation are the forerunners in the Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market. Companies such as Dassault Systemes SE, Autodesk, Inc., Trimble, Inc. are some of the key innovators in the market.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Autodesk, Inc., Adobe, Inc., Siemens AG, Dassault Systemes SE, NVIDIA Corporation, SAP SE, Trimble, Inc., Corel Corporation (KKR Capitals), Next Limit SL, and Luxion, Inc.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements:
- Nov-2020: Autodesk came into partnership with Nvidia, an American multinational technology company. In this partnership, the companies bring its wide suite of design software to Nvidia's Omniverse, a collaborative 3D environment that enables customers of various software' to look at their 3D designs in one shared online space.
- Feb-2020: Siemens entered into a partnership with SoftInWay Inc., developer of turbomachinery design and analysis software. Under this partnership, Siemens aimed to expand the software portfolio for SoftInWay’s clients. The companies' latest offering includes software products from Siemens’ Simcenter brand, named as the multiphysics simulation software STAR-CCM+ and Simcenter 3D and Siemens NX, a CAD package.
- Apr-2019: Siemens, Europe’s largest industrial manufacturing company, has partnered with Interspectral, a Swedish software company. Together, the companies are developing 3D visualization tools for metal additive manufacturing.
» Acquisition and Mergers:
- Nov-2020: Autodesk acquired Spacemaker. In this acquisition, Oslo offered Autodesk a strong platform to drive modern, user-centric automation and boost outcome-based design offerings for architects, and urban designers, and planners.
- Aug-2020: Autodesk took over Pype and its portfolio of cloud-based software solutions for the construction industry. This acquisition offered additional value to Autodesk Construction Cloud users, enabling general contractors, subcontractors, and owners to automate workflows like submittals and project closeout to grow overall productivity and minimize threats throughout the project lifecycle.
- Jun-2020: Siemens completed its acquisition of Vizendo AB, the Swedish service and Software Company. In this acquisition, Vizendo’s service and software portfolio complemented Siemens' digital services and Digital Enterprise portfolio.
- Nov-2019: Siemens came into an agreement to acquire Atlas 3D, an Indiana-based developer of the software. Under this acquisition, Atlas 3D's solutions will expand the manufacturing capabilities of Siemens in the Xcelerator portfolio of software, as Atlas 3D works with direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) printers to automatically offers design engineers the optimal print orientation and support structures for additional parts in near real-time.
- Jan-2019: Adobe took over Allegorithmic, makers of the popular Substance, an industry standard for 3D textures in a variety of industries. The acquisition strengthened Adobe by adding Allegorithmic’s industry-leading tools with the Creative Cloud platform. It also transformed the way businesses make powerful, interactive content and experiences.
- Sep-2018: Siemens, through its Siemens PLM Software division, has agreed to buy UK-based Lightwork Design, a computer software and technology licensing company specializing in 3D rendering software development and virtual reality (VR) experience generation. With the addition of Lightwork Design, Siemens PLM Software will provide customers with enhanced 3D data visualization, high-end rendering, and VR capabilities via its comprehensive suite of 3D product lifecycle management (PLM) applications.
- Jun-2018: Dassault Systemes took over No Magic, a software company. In this acquisition, No Magic strengthened Dassault’s industry solution experiences based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform by universal systems engineering for making the Internet of Experiences, the smart and autonomous experiences which digitally connect products, nature, and life in the physical world.
» Product Launches and Product Expansion:
- Feb-2021: Dassault Systemes launched two new software packages on its 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The software packages include SOLIDWORKS for Makers (available H2 2021) and SOLIDWORKS for Students (available May 2021), which provides makers and learners, cloud-based access to a targeted set of Dassault’s digital design and engineering environments.
- Nov-2020: Dassault Systemes introduced 3DEXPERIENCE Release 2021x. This solution helps Dassault Systemes’ cloud customers to seamlessly upgrade to R2021x’s Functional Delivery in a few hours of its release and across the whole scope of 3DEXPERIENCE, the largest cloud offering in product innovation & experience, and beyond.
- Nov-2020: Luxion introduced KeyShot 10, built on Luxion’s advancements in rendering technology. KeyShot 10 continued innovation in material creation, precise lighting representation, and simplifies the complete product visualization workflow, strengthens the foundation of visualization for designers, engineers, and 3D professionals around the world.
- Oct-2020: NVIDIA introduced Omniverse Open Beta. Combining Nvidia's breakthroughs in graphics, AI, and simulation, Omniverse is the world’s first NVIDIA RTX-based 3D simulation and collaboration platform. This platform helps remote teams to collaborate simultaneously on projects like architects iterating on 3D making design, animators revising 3D scenes, and engineers collaborating on autonomous vehicles more readily to jointly edit a document online.
- Jun-2019: Siemens introduced the latest version of Solid Edge software. It features various improvements that enable small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises to boost product development and manufacturing processes. These features like augmented reality, model-based definition, and 2D Nesting, expanded validation tools, Solid Edge 2020 offers next-generation technologies to improve collaboration and fully digitalize the design-to-manufacturing process.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Architectural & Visualization
- Marketing & Advertisement
- Research & Training
By Deployment Type
By End User
- Construction & Real Estate
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Adobe, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Dassault Systemes SE
- NVIDIA Corporation
- SAP SE
- Trimble, Inc.
- Corel Corporation (KKR Capitals)
- Next Limit SL
- Luxion, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Market Related Reports:
What would be the value of global visualization & 3D rendering software market by 2026?
The visualization & 3D rendering software market size is projected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive visualization & 3D rendering software industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is increasing demand for real-time rendering and quick decision-making capabilities.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Autodesk, Inc., Adobe, Inc., Siemens AG, Dassault Systemes SE, NVIDIA Corporation, SAP SE, Trimble, Inc., Corel Corporation (KKR Capitals), Next Limit SL, and Luxion, Inc.
At what CAGR is the visualization & 3D rendering software market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of visualization & 3D rendering software market is 24.5% from 2020 to 2026.
Which region shows highest market share of visualization & 3D rendering software market in 2019?
The North America witnessed the largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, due to the presence of key market players like Autodesk, Adobe, etc.