Special Offering :
Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
The North America Wi-Fi Hotspot Market Size is poised to grow at a growth rate of 14.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 – 2023). A Wi-Fi hotspot is a physical location that is used to access internet using wireless technology (WLAN) either through mobile device or a laptop. Wi-Fi is generally installed on public locations such as libraries, airports, hotels, and cafes. Growing adoption of mobile devices and smartphones by company employees is a vital change in the business landscape, on a global level. Employees of an organization use personal devices to gain access to the business networks and as a result, consume significant bandwidth. To manage bandwidth better, organizations work on deploying Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions.
Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services. Hardware includes Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controllers, and Mobile Hotspot Devices. Software includes Hotspot Management Systems, Wi-Fi Security Software, and Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing. Services types include Professional and Managed services. Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Telecom & IT, Healthcare, Transportation, Retail, Financial Services, Education, and Others. Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Communication Service Provider & Network Operators, Enterprise, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Wi-Fi Hotspot market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Wi-Fi Hotspot Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Aptilo Networks AB, Boingo Wireless, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.), Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., iPass Inc., Netgear, Inc., Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.), and Ericsson AB.
Scope of the Study
- Wireless Hotspot Gateways
- Wireless Hotspot Controllers
- Mobile Hotspot Devices
- Wi-Fi Security Software
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing
- Hotspot Management Systems
- Telecom & IT
- Financial Services
By End User
- Communication Service Provider & Network Operators
- US Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Canada Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Mexico Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Rest of North America Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Aptilo Networks AB
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- iPass Inc.
- Netgear, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.)
- Ericsson AB
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of North America Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free