LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market By Component (Solution, Services - Infrastructure Services, Networking Services), Vertical (IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Government & Operations & IT Utilities, Transportation, Logistics, & Hospitality, Education, BFSI, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail)
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
Market Report Description
The LAMEA Wi-Fi Hotspot Market Size is estimated to witness a growth of 19% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 – 2023). A Wi-Fi hotspot is a physical location that is used to access internet using wireless technology (WLAN) either through mobile device or a laptop. Wi-Fi is generally installed on public locations such as libraries, airports, hotels, and cafes. The major factors that contribute to the growth of the market are growing adoption of cell phones and smart devices, widespread adoption of Wi-Fi hotspots in hospitality, retail, and education sector, and adoption of carrier Wi-Fi by the network operators for data traffic offload. The introduction of mobile hotspots and developing economies in LAMEA regions is further anticipated to drive the market growth of the Wi-Fi hotspot market.
Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services. Hardware includes Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controllers, and Mobile Hotspot Devices. Software includes Hotspot Management Systems, Wi-Fi Security Software, and Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing. Services types include Professional and Managed services. Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Telecom & IT, Healthcare, Transportation, Retail, Financial Services, Education, and Others. Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Communication Service Provider & Network Operators, Enterprise, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Wi-Fi Hotspot market segments the market into Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of LAMEA.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Wi-Fi Hotspot Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Aptilo Networks AB, Boingo Wireless, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.), Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., iPass Inc., Netgear, Inc., Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.), and Ericsson AB.
Scope of the Study
- Wireless Hotspot Gateways
- Wireless Hotspot Controllers
- Mobile Hotspot Devices
- Wi-Fi Security Software
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing
- Hotspot Management Systems
- Telecom & IT
- Financial Services
By End User
- Communication Service Provider & Network Operators
- Brazil Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Argentina Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- UAE Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Saudi Arabia Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- South Africa Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Nigeria Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Rest of Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Aptilo Networks AB
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (Aruba Networks)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- iPass Inc.
- Netgear, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation (Alcatel-Lucent S.A.)
- Ericsson AB
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Hotspot Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free