Global Multiexperience Development Platforms Market By Component (Platforms (Without Services) and Services), By Deployment Type (On-premise and Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Mid-size Enterprises (SMEs)), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Multiexperience Development Platforms Market
Market Report Description
The Global Multiexperience Development Platforms Market size is expected to reach $20.6 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 21.8% CAGR during the forecast period. Multiexperience Development Platforms aid to consolidate life cycle activities - designing, testing, distributing, managing, developing, and analyzing - for a selection of multi-experience apps. Multiexperience refers to the many permutations of modalities such as voice, touch, and gesture, in devices and apps with which the users interact in their digital journey through the various touchpoints. Multiexperience development includes making fit-for-purpose apps that are based on touchpoint-specific modalities, whereas, at the same time, it also ensures a consistent experience by the user across mobile, wearable, conversational, web, and immersive touchpoints.
Multiexperience Development Platforms Market Size, By Enterprise Size, 2020-2026
The growing need for quick scalability and customization is resulting in demand for custom mobile app development, increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones, and rapid increase in digitalization among various industries are considered as the key factors driving the market. Moreover, the increasing number of apps, devices, and interaction mode will raise the demand for multi-experience development platforms (MXDP). It is also helpful for the organizations for developing mobile apps and web, Augmented Reality (AR), as well as voice, chat, and wearable experience are provided on a single platform that can be installed in several devices. Multi experience development platforms are used in various industry verticals like BFSI, IT and telecom, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, others.
Multiexperience Development Platforms Market Share, By Component, 2019
Digitalization has grown enormously due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has established that all enterprises require a technology platform to allow rapid change. Numerous industries, like tourism, e-commerce, manufacturing, have faced a severe loss, while mobile app development companies are still running at its peak. The key players in the multi-experience development platforms market are concentrated on the advancement of their products. Appian has announced the launch of its modern version of the Low-code Automation Platform in the year 2020. The newest version incorporates artificial intelligence, workflow, robotic process automation, and decision rules on a single platform.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 6.7 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 20.6 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 21.8% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||223|
|Number of Tables||324|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Competitive Analysis, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Component, Deployment Type, Enterprise Size, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Component, the market is segmented into Platforms (Without Services) and Services. Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into On-premise and Cloud. Based on Enterprise Size, the market is segmented into Large Enterprises and Small & Mid-size Enterprises (SMEs). Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Partnerships and Product Launches. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix; IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Oracle Corporation are the forerunners in the Multiexperience Development Platforms Market. Companies such as Siemens AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Appian Corporation, SAP SE, ServiceNow, Inc., Progress Software Corporation, and Pegasystems, Inc. are some of the key innovators in the market.
KBV Cardinal Matrix - Multiexperience Development Platforms Market Competition Analysis
The market research report covers the analysis of key stakeholders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG (Mendix), Salesforce.com, Inc., Pegasystems, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Appian Corporation, and Progress Software Corporation.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Multiexperience Development Platforms Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements:
- Sep-2020: ServiceNow came into collaboration with DigiCert, a company focused on digital security. The collaboration was focused on simplifying certificate management through a comprehensive DigiCert CertCentral application within ServiceNow. This collaboration enabled the latter company to advance its shared goal of helping enterprises navigate digital transformation with simplified, automated certificate management for IT teams using ServiceNow.
- Aug-2020: Microsoft announced its collaboration with Riversand, a provider of cloud-native Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) software solutions. Following the collaboration, the latter company announced the availability of Riversand MDM Platform in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and AppSource, online stores providing applications and services for use on Azure. Riversand customers can take advantage of the productive and trusted Azure cloud platform with streamlined deployment and management.
- Jul-2020: Microsoft teamed up with OpenText, a company that develops and sells enterprise information management software. Under this collaboration, OpenText announced its market-leading Content Services technology for Microsoft Teams. This new integration would enable the use of OpenText Content Services for information governance and control. OpenText added its market-leading information governance tools and systems to Teams, making an expanded set of compliance, records management, and archiving options available to Teams users and administrators.
- Jun-2020: IBM Services collaborated with CaixaBank, a leading financial group. Following the collaboration, the latter company was aimed to advance its transformation to hybrid cloud and improve its capability to develop advanced solutions to enhance client experiences. The bank would tap on IBM Cloud Pak for applications running on Red Hat OpenShift to manage workloads and applications throughout its overall cloud infrastructure. The IBM Cloud Pak for Applications would enable CaixaBank to modernize and create applications with increased agility and security while addressing compliance requirements within a hybrid cloud environment.
- Jun-2020: Siemens Digital Industries Software came into partnership with Clearvision, an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner. The partnership was focused on delivering the Mendix Low-Code Application Development Platform. The partnership enabled Clearvision to supply and support existing and new customers with Mendix’s Low-Code platform. The Mendix platform combines a low-code and a no-code approach, offering business users and developers with varying levels of experience the capability to collaborate and deliver applications that are perfectly aligned with the business.
- May-2020: ServiceNow signed partnership agreement with Adobe, a computer software company. Together, the companies were focused on delivering an industry-first solution connecting data from Adobe Experience Platform and ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management workflow product to enable more seamless, connected customer experiences. The partnership integrated Connecting Adobe Experience Platform with ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management product. The integration leads to seamless workflows between Adobe Experience Platform and ServiceNow, enhancing Adobe’s Real-time Customer Profiles with rich customer data and improving personalization of customer experiences across all touchpoints.
- Apr-2020: Mendix, a Siemens Company came into partnership with Indium Software. Following the partnership, the latter company would use the Mendix platform for providing Web, and Mobile Applications over 8X (times) faster with better results, driving ROI in days, not months.
- Mar-2020: Appian announced partnership with Deloitte Consulting, LLP. Following the partnership, the companies aimed to help modernize mission systems for its clients within the commercial, federal civilian, defense, state, and local government agencies. The companies are providing clients with the ability to modernize their systems through low-code development and intelligent automation, which ranges across several technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation (RPA), robotic workforce management (RWM), and more.
- Jan-2020: Appian signed technology partnership and integration initiatives with Celonis, the market leader in AI-enhanced Process Mining and Process Excellence software. The partnership was aimed to integrate Appian’s low-code automation platform with the powerful process mining technology of the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud (IBC). The partnership would accelerate the digital business process transformation and continuous process improvement for joint customers.
- Sep-2019: IBM Corporation teamed up with Avaya Holdings, a provider of business collaboration and communications software solutions. Under this collaboration, Avaya adopted hybrid cloud solutions from IBM to help expand its Avaya ReadyNow private cloud unified communications and contact center offerings internationally and accelerate modernization.
- Sep-2019: Microsoft collaborated with M-Files Corporation, an intelligent information management company. Under this collaboration, M-Files announced enhancements to its Microsoft Teams solution that delivered new efficiencies and collaboration across organizations. M-Files now provides AI-powered information management across di?erent Teams channels, Office 365 applications, SharePoint sites, and other systems and content repositories all within the familiar Teams application. M-Files enabled Microsoft Teams users to automate information management with AI-powered metadata, workflows, and permissions.
- Sep-2019: Microsoft extended its partnership with Adobe, a software company. Following the expansion, Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Experience Cloud was integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365, which provides universal web standards and extensibility. The integration helped brands in optimizing enterprise selling and lead management.
- Jul-2019: IBM announced its collaboration with LANSA, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of low-code application development platform tools. Following the collaboration, the latter company made enhancements to its aXes platform that helps developers modernize IBM i applications faster without changing a single line of code. aXes automatically transforms 5250 applications into browser-based applications and includes tools to customize and modernize the design and layout of the user interface.
» Acquisition and Mergers:
- Sep-2020: Progress Software signed a definitive agreement to acquire Chef, a global leader in DevOps and DevSecOps. Chef is engaged in providing complete infrastructure automation to build, deploy, manage, and secure applications in modern multi-cloud and hybrid environments, as well as on-premises. The acquisition would bolster Progress’ core offerings, enabling customers to respond faster to business demands and improve efficiency.
- Jan-2020: Appian acquired Novayre Solutions SL, developer of the Jidoka RPA platform. The acquisition strengthened Appian's business in Automation, with best-in-class solutions for workflow, AI, and RPA.
- Aug-2019: Salesforce took over Tableau Software, an interactive data virtualization software company. The acquisition helped Salesforce in enabling companies around the world to tap into data across their entire business and surface deeper insights to make smarter decisions, drive intelligent, connected customer experiences, and accelerate innovation.
- May-2019: Progress acquired Ipswitch, Inc., a provider of easy-to-use secure data file transfer and network management software. The acquisition bolstered Progress’ core offerings for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises, enabling those businesses to respond faster to business-critical demands and to improve productivity. Ipswitch’s products include: MOVEit, for secure data transfer; WhatsUp Gold for network monitoring; and WS_FTP delivers FTP-based secure file transfer server and client capabilities to meet the needs of small and mid-sized businesses.
- Jan-2018: SAP SE completed the acquisition of Recast.AI, a start-up focused on conversational user experience technology. The acquisition helped SAP in accelerating the development of its Leonardo machine learning (ML) capabilities that are part of its growing portfolio of intelligent software solutions.
» Product Launches and Product Expansions:
- Jun-2020: Pegasystems released the Pega Process Fabric, the new cloud-based software architecture. This architecture was designed to radically streamline how organizations drive work across distributed enterprise technologies. This “platform for platforms” breaks down technology silos to unify work across the enterprise and help improve user experiences for employees, customers, and partners. Pega Process Fabric combined the power of dynamic APIs, an open UX framework, UI components, robotic automation, and data virtualization to bridge connectivity gaps from end to end.
- Nov-2019: Salesforce introduced a new content management platform, the Salesforce Content Management System. Salesforce aimed to give content marketing teams a tool that anyone can use. This system is capable of creating personalized content powered by Salesforce CRM data. The users can create, manage, and deliver content on the platform, and then distribute it to other digital platforms.
Scope of the Multiexperience Development Platforms Market Analysis
- Platforms (Without Services)
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Mid-size Enterprises (SMEs)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG (Mendix)
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Appian Corporation
- Progress Software Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free