LAMEA Printed Electronics Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Material (Ink and Substrate), By Technology, By Device (Displays, Photovoltaic, Lighting, RFID), By Country and Growth Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the LAMEA Printed Electronics Market
Market Report Description
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Printed Electronics Market would witness market growth of 22.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028).
Lower conductivity, as well as charge carrier mobility, are advantages of printed conductors. Inorganic ink compounds are dispersions of metallic or semiconducting micro-and Nano-particles, with a few exceptions. Silicon and oxide semiconductors were employed as semiconducting nanoparticles in the conventional printing approaches. Silicon can also be printed as an organic precursor, which is then transformed into crystalline silicon via pyrolysis and annealing. Printed electronics can use PMOS but not CMOS. Wireless sensors in packaging, skin patches that interact with the internet, as well as buildings that monitor leaks to enable preventative maintenance are all examples of printed electronics in use or under study. The majority of these applications are currently in prototyping and development.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has one of the largest solar exposure rates in the world, making renewable energy production a huge prospect. The country has historically relied on traditional energy sources despite having large indigenous oil and gas reserves. However, in order to prevent the dramatic commodities downturns associated with an oil-based economy, a drive for economic diversification has resulted in new incentives as well as the introduction of cutting-edge renewable energy technologies. Additionally, rapid industrialization, population growth, and increased demand from water desalination facilities have resulted in higher energy demands and a need to diversify inputs.
As a result, the UAE has been at the forefront of the MENA region's renewable energy development. The formation of the Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, Masdar, and the region's first carbon-neutral zero waste city, Masdar City, in 2006; the hosting of the annual World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi in 2008; the emergence of the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) in 2009; the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) designating Abu Dhabi as its headquarters in 2009 and relocating to Masdar City ca. 2010; and the establishment of the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation are the milestones are a reflection of the UAE government's efforts for energy conservation.
The Brazil market dominated the LAMEA Printed Electronics Market by Country in 2021, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2028; thereby, achieving a market value of $729.6 million by 2028. The Argentina market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 23.4% during (2022 - 2028). Additionally, The UAE market would display a CAGR of 22.4% during (2022 - 2028).
Based on Material, the market is segmented into Ink and Substrate. Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Screen, Inkjet, Flexographic, and Gravure. Based on Device, the market is segmented into Displays, Photovoltaic, Lighting, RFID, and Others. Based on countries, the market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of LAMEA.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., LG Display Co., Ltd., Xerox Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., E Ink Holdings, Inc., Enfucell Oy, GSI Technology, Inc., and NovaCentrix.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Printed Electronics Market
- Apr-2022: E Ink launched Spectra 3100 Plus, a five-color ePaper. Following this launch, the company aimed to offer a range of display sizes to enable retailers to select an appropriate size of five-color ePaper for distinct applications.
- Mar-2022: PARC launched Xerox VersaLink B7100 and Xerox VersaLink C7100 Series, new lines of new A3 Multifunction Printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to streamline office workflows while also complying with the rigorous sustainability standards in order to cut electricity costs.
- Feb-2022: Xerox completed its acquisition of Powerland, a leader in IT services. With this acquisition, the company aimed to strengthen its IT services portfolio across North America.
- Dec-2020: BASF introduced the Elastollan Soft Touch Feel TPU series. Through this launch, the company aimed to address the demand for convenience and functionality across the consumer electronics sector through the launch of this ideal solution for consumer electronics products and accessories.
- Nov-2019: BASF New Business completed its acquisition of Sculpteo, an online 3D printing service provider. This acquisition aimed to allow BASF 3D Printing Solutions to establish and commercialize new industrial 3D printing materials rapidly. In addition, the company would also leverage the expertise of Sculpteo’s management team to offer an expanded service spectrum to its customers and partners.
- Jul-2019: Xerox rolled out B205, B210, and B215, a range of affordable multifunction printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to improve small office mobility without conceding security and image quality. Moreover, the new devices also deliver wireless high-speed connectivity to enable the user to print remotely.
- Jun-2019: Xerox unveiled the Baltoro HF, the latest Inkjet Press. The new product is developed to streamline high-volume transactional work and direct brochures and mails via automated intelligence, Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads, and High Fusion ink.
- Feb-2019: Xerox took over Vader Systems, a liquid metal jet 3D printer manufacturer. This acquisition aimed to complement the company's vision to access a Total Addressable Market for digital/additive manufacturing.
- May-2018: E Ink teamed up with SES-imagotag, a leading provider of digital price tags. With this collaboration, the companies aimed to expand and expedite their mutual growth objectives across the retail IoT market. In addition, the companies would also focus on accelerating the adoption of electronic paper in smart retail applications.
- Jan-2018: NovaCentrix acquired the technical and business-related intellectual property of Intrinsiq Materials, an advanced materials company. Under this acquisition, the company would offer copper-based ink technology of Intrinsiq Materials to its customer in order to allow them to leverage an expanded line of capabilities.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Xerox Corporation
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Enfucell Oy
- GSI Technology, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free