Global Cocktail Mixers Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Product (Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger), By Distribution Channel (On-trade and Off-trade), By Regional Outlook and Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Cocktail Mixers Market
Market Report Description
The Global Cocktail Mixers Market size is expected to reach $14.6 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 8.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
A cocktail is a mixed alcoholic beverage. Cocktails are often made with one or more spirits blended with tonic water, fruit juice, flavored syrup, or cream, or with a combination of spirits. Cocktails differ greatly between different parts of the world, and many websites post both unique recipes and their takes on more traditional and well-known cocktails.
Cocktails are sometimes known as "aperitifs," which are merely alcoholic beverages consumed before a meal to increase appetite. It is suitable as a starter or appetizer. Many bar patrons are familiar with a typical aperitif the cosmopolitan cocktail. The crew must be able to rapidly make beverages with excellent flavor and little wait time because many guests enjoy a cocktail before their meal or while sharing appetizers.
Because of this, having the appropriate cocktail mixes on hand for a bartender can greatly improve the efficiency of business during peak service periods. The Creole pharmacy Antoine Peychaud and the beverages used to serve in New Orleans are where the name "cocktail" originates. Peychaud used to serve mixed brandy cocktails in a French eggcup in the middle of the nineteenth century. Eggcup is known in French as coquetier, which Peychaud's patrons abbreviated to "cocktail."
This word was increasingly Americanized over time until it eventually became a "cocktail," and this usage has persisted ever since. As a result, the term "cocktail" can refer to both the beverage and the glass it is served in. Users also need a platform to handle all the drinks they make. Their bar inventory software, BinWise Pro, can help in this situation.
With the help of this thorough tool, a business can pinpoint an ideal reorder point and gradually phase out less popular products in favor of those in great demand. Cocktail hour has two meanings: the interval between lunch and dinner and the period following a wedding ceremony. Cocktail hour at weddings keeps guests occupied while waiting for dinner, much like in bars and restaurants when business is slow.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The industry for ready-to-drink beverages and mixers has always existed, but it expanded significantly during the pandemic and is currently robbing India of its market share. In the upcoming years, it is anticipated to grow to be bigger than the combined wine and spirits market. A rise in alcohol use at home during the pandemic resulted in a rise in the demand for various mixers, which in turn sparked a boom in the RTD and cocktail mixer sectors. The introduction of the new mixer’s category, where each brand carved out its portion of the throat with distinctive offers, was prompted by the rush of new domestic brands into the segment.
Market Growth Factors
Mixers' Therapeutic Qualities
The most important thing to consider is typically what is being blended with the preferred spirit; this is typically what defines its overall health value. There are other health advantages as well, even though mixers are the major ones to watch when trying to reduce the waistline. Natural ginger beer or ale contains ginger, which has various medical benefits for health, including anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral effects. Additionally, it has a lot of nutrients like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron, and vitamins A, C, E, and B.
Increasing Partying Among Millennials And Young People
One of the major factors driving the growth of the cocktail mixture market is the widely accepted party lifestyle among the young generation globally. In the upcoming years, the market for cocktail syrups is expected to rise due to the continued trend of drinking beverages with low alcohol content and a variety of tastes. Children experience significant physical, emotional, and lifestyle changes as they enter early adulthood. Alcohol usage has been linked to developmental stages such as puberty and growing independence.
Market Restraining Factors
Harmful Effects Of Drinking Alcohol
Drinking less alcohol is being encouraged by consumers' growing health consciousness, which is predicted to impede the market for cocktail mixture from expanding. The consumption of alcohol can cause liver and heart damage, cancer, and depression, all of which are predicted to impede the market growth for the cocktail mixture. Nowadays, consumers are looking for beverages that can provide extra benefits in addition to quenching their thirst. The majority of fruit and beverage firms are expanding their product lines by integrating probiotic beverages into their portfolio of functional beverages.
On the basis of Product, the Cocktail Mixer Market is segmented into Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger, and Others. The club soda segment witnessed a significant revenue share in the cocktail market in 2021. Club soda's escalating appeal to customers around the world is boosting the market's expansion. The segment is primarily driven by the considerable use of cocktail mixer goods like vodka and gin in alcoholic beverages.
Distribution Channel Outlook
Based on the Distribution Channel, the Cocktail Mixer Market is bifurcated into On-trade and Off-trade. The on-trade segment procured the highest revenue share in the cocktail market in 2021. It is anticipated that the category, which comprises on-premise consumption in places like pubs, restaurants, hotels, and nightclubs, will spur market expansion. Gin, brandy, cachaça, tequila, rum, vodka, and whiskey are some examples of alcoholic beverages that are used as base ingredients in various cocktails to enhance flavor.
|Market size value in 2021||USD 8.4 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2028||USD 14.6 Billion|
|Historical Period||2018 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2028|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.2% from 2022 to 2028|
|Number of Pages||140|
|Number of Tables||260|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Product, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria|
Region-wise, the Cocktail Mixer Market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. The Europe region garnered the highest revenue share in the cocktail market in 2021. due to the strong acceptance and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy as well as the expanding popularity of the cocktail among consumers. Additionally, the creation of super-premium drinks has been aided by the growing popularity of cocktails in the European region, where bartenders have begun combining premium tonic water with high-end alcohol brands.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Cocktail Mixers Market size to reach USD 14.6 Billion by 2028
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Fever-Tree Drinks PLC, The Coca Cola Company, Keurig Dr Pepper, Inc., Britvic PLC, Fentimans Ltd., White Rock Products Corporation, Three Cents Ltd, Thomas Henry GmbH, East Imperial Beverages Corporation, and Round The Cocktails Private Limited (Bartisans).
Strategies deployed in Cocktail Mixers Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations and Agreements:
- Jun-2022: The Coca-Cola Company signed a brand authorization agreement with Constellation Brands, an American producer, and marketer of beer, wine, and spirits. Through this agreement, the companies aimed to introduce FRESCA Mixed, a line of full-flavored, spirit-based ready-to-drink cocktails in the United States. Additionally, FRESCA Mixed would demand customers exploring for fuller-flavoured backgrounds and higher-quality RTD cocktails to stand between restoring hard seltzers and full-flavored bar cocktails.
» Product Launches and Product Expansions:
- Jun-2022: London Essence, a subsidiary of Britvic introduced Crafted Lemonade Mixer. The new mixture incorporates the citric bite of lemon with a stimulating hit of zesty lime. Additionally, The flavour is further uplift by the juicy roundness of kumquat and a little wrench of orange for a perfectly balanced aftertaste.
- Apr-2022: The London Essence, subsidiary of Britvic unveiled Pink Grapefruit Soda. The addition of the Pink Grapefruit Soda into London Essence crafted soda collection has been beautifully orchestrated to produce a symphony of fragrance and taste by combining crisp and spicy high notes with spicy undertones, notably the upsurge of lime leaf distillate which provides a distinction to the sharp grapefruit for the ideal finishing note.
- Mar-2022: Britvic mixers launched fruity twist with pink Raspberry Tonic. The new tonic with crisp tones and refreshed citrus cues would resume helping operators elevate experiences for customers when it comes to picking their mixers out of the home. In addition to gin and flavoured tonics being the number one mixer and spirit for clients, Pink Raspberry Tonic is a perfect complement for platforms to count to their mixers capacity.
- Feb-2022: Britvic introduced Pink Raspberry Tonic to complete its Elderflower variant. The premier launch to the authorized channel sees the new raspberry flavour delivering crisp tones and fresh citrus cues that would continue to assist operators to upgrade experiences for customers when it reaches to picking their mixers out of the residence.
- Jun-2021: Fever-Tree launched Fever-Tree Distillers Cola, a special recipe of naturally sourced ingredients. The new Cola contains Tahitian limes, Caribbean kola nuts, and a sample of distilled botanicals and spices, including Madagascan vanilla and Jamaican pimento berries. Additionally, cola is complex and rich in flavour, with the excellent level of sweetness to complete and upgrade rums and whiskeys from the best distilleries.
- May-2021: Fentimans unveiled a new range of 200ml mixers and tonics. The new range would also contain Fentimans versatile content of flavoured and coloured tonics, appropriate for pairing with a wide range of spirit varieties. Additionally, the renewed aim to tap into the increasing flavour of long mixed drinks and better fulfil the demands of its clients, striving more major serves and better versatility of varities.
- Apr-2021: Fever-Tree introduced Fever-Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu. The new product is developed to easily mix with premium tequilas and vodkas, the largest value and quickly rising spirits categories. Moreover, Fever-Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu has been skilfully created with the finest organic sourced components.
- Apr-2021: Britvic launched the first-ever flavoured tonic with an Elderflower complement to its coverage. The new range would capitalize on the rising popularity of elderflower, especially as gin and flavoured tonic is the number one mixer and spirit blend for customers.
- May-2020: Fever-Tree unveiled Fever-Tree Sparkling Pink Grapefruit, its first mixer created especially for the American customer. The new Grapefruit is moving out nationally, uses organic sourced components, and is perfect for vodka-driven Spritzes, tequila-powered Palomas, along with its own as a zero-ABV refresher.
» Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Jun-2022: Keurig Dr. Pepper completed the acquisition of Atypique, a non-alcoholic, ready-to-drink brand. Under this acquisition, Atypique would propel the boundaries of the ready-to-drink market by delivering outside-the-box, beyond-the-normal-standard products, and this collaboration would allow the label to resume doing simply that.
- May-2021: Britvic acquired Plenish, the plant-based milk, cold-pressed juices, and shots business. This acquisition is closely linked with Britvic’s method of building a suite of soft-drinks labels for every customer experience and its priority on accessing new areas in the soft drinks variety.
» Geographical Expansions:
- Feb-2022: Fever-Tree expanded its geographical footprint by establishing its outlet in South Korea. This expansion is a chance for the label to link with Sojo, the world’s second-largest alcohol variety behind beer.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Tonic Water
- Club Soda
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Fever-Tree Drinks PLC
- The Coca Cola Company
- Keurig Dr Pepper, Inc.
- Britvic PLC
- Fentimans Ltd.
- White Rock Products Corporation
- Three Cents Ltd
- Thomas Henry GmbH
- East Imperial Beverages Corporation
- Round The Cocktails Private Limited (Bartisans)
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of Market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free