Global Smartphone Sanitizer Market By Product (Phone Sanitizing Devices, Phone-cleaning Wipes and Microfiber Cleaning Stickers), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Smartphone Sanitizer Market
Market Report Description
The Global Smartphone Sanitizer Market size is expected to reach $366 Million by 2026, rising at a market growth of 12.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Expanding consumers’ awareness with respect to proper hygiene and sanitization of their personal belongings, for example, smartphones, as they are prone to bacteria or germs contamination is probably going to drive the interest for smartphone sanitizer over the forecast period.
Smartphone Sanitizer Market Size, By Distribution Channel, 2020-2026
A smartphone sanitizer is an item that is utilized to clean or disinfect the surface of a smartphone in a thorough manner. A smartphone sanitizer can be as easy as disinfectant wipes or as advanced as UV sanitizer devices, which target microorganisms, dust, and debris to avert breakouts and the spread of germs. Because of the regular utilization of smartphone, these devices become a hotbed for microscopic organisms and infections. The researchers at the University of Arizona found that the average person's smartphone is 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat. However, genuine smartphone sanitizers can keep them clean.
Smartphone Sanitizer Market Share, By Product, 2019
Some UV smartphone sanitizer eliminates microscopic organisms as well as provides fast-speed charging to the smartphone. With the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the majority of the individuals are taking additional preventive measures by washing as well as sanitizing their hands, wearing a face mask, and continually sanitizing regular areas, for example, kitchen and washrooms. However, many people don't know that electronic devices and their personal belongings can hold a larger number of germs than the toilet. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), cleaning or sanitizing electronic devices, for example, smartphones, through alcohol-based wipes or sprays, which contain a minimum of 70% alcohol or utilizing UV sanitizer box can prevent the spreading of germs and even novel coronavirus.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Smartphone Sanitizer Market to reach a market size of $366 million by 2026
Based on Product, the market is segmented into Phone Sanitizing Devices, Phone-cleaning Wipes and Microfiber Cleaning Stickers. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Online and Offline. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 110.3 Million|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 366 Million|
|Historical period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.1% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||132|
|Number of Tables||250|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Product, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include The Clorox Company, Limestone Labs Limited (CleanSlate UV), HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC), CASETiFY, Lexon Oblio, Shenzhen Leadingplus Electronic Co., Ltd., Totallee, Pristine Screens LLC, Digimore Electronics Co., Ltd. and PhoneSoap LLC.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Smartphone Sanitizer Market
- Sep-2020: CleanSlate UV signed an agreement with Bay Stores. Following this agreement, Hudson’s Bay stores are installing touch-free sanitizers using medical-grade UV rays to sanitize objects like cell phones, wallets, keys, and bank cards, in only 20 seconds. The CleanSlate UV Sanitizers are located at key entry and exit points in select Hudson’s Bay stores across British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec. CleanSlate’s UV Sanitizers eliminate at least 99.999% of harmful bacteria found on common handheld items.
- Jun-2020: CASETiFY launched the new sanitizing device, which uses four built-in mercury-free lamps that emit UV-C light that can kill 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria on phone. With its advanced 360-degree technology, the UV Sanitizer Lite can get into all the cracks and crevices to ensure whether the smartphone is safe to hold in the hands and against face.
- May-2020: CASETiFY collaborated with Sanrio's Hello Kitty for two capsule collections featuring adorable accessories that are compatible with the iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods 1/2, AirPods Pro, MacBooks, iPads, and more. The food-themed Mini Mart Collection, which features special edition Floaty Cases, fruit sticker and milk case-style designs and more. The Signature Collection features classic designs such as red bow, blue jumper, and LBW (little black whiskers) on tons of accessories. Additionally, the collection would also introduce the 2-in-1 Grip Stand and a UV tech sanitizer.
- Mar-2020: CASETiFY introduced a UV Smartphone Sanitizer. The sanitizer uses UV light to destroy 99.9 percent of germs that live on a phone’s surface. It can fit easily in a backpack or handbag, and also has a handy wireless charging function that can charge up the device as it cleans it.
- Apr-2020: Totallee unveiled a UV phone sanitizer, which uses UVB and UVC rays to kill germs and bacteria. It doubles as a wireless charger, offering 10W for Samsung phones and 7.5W for iPhones.
Scope of the Smartphone Sanitizer Market Analysis
- Phone Sanitizing Devices
- Phone-cleaning Wipes
- Microfiber Cleaning Stickers
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- The Clorox Company
- Limestone Labs Limited (CleanSlate UV)
- HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC)
- Lexon Oblio
- Shenzhen Leadingplus Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Pristine Screens LLC
- Digimore Electronics Co., Ltd.
- PhoneSoap LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Smartphone Sanitizer Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of smartphone sanitizer market by 2026?
The global smartphone sanitizer market size is expected to reach $366 million by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive smartphone sanitizer industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is growing consumers awareness regarding hygiene.
Who are the top market players in the smartphone sanitizer industry?
The Clorox Company, Limestone Labs Limited (CleanSlate UV), HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC), CASETiFY, Lexon Oblio, Shenzhen Leadingplus Electronic Co., Ltd., Totallee, Pristine Screens LLC, Digimore Electronics Co., Ltd. and PhoneSoap LLC.
Which region dominated the smartphone sanitizer market in 2019?
The North America dominated the worldwide smartphone sanitizer market in 2019.