Global Safety Helmet Market By Product (Hard Hats and Bump Caps), By Material (Polyethylene and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & Polycarbonate), By End User (Construction, Mining, Manufacturing and Others), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Safety Helmet Market
Market Report Description
The Global Safety Helmet Market size is expected to reach $2.6 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Safety is always considered as the main concern during industrial activities, particularly in construction sites. More secured the laborers are, the lesser the chances of accidents and injuries at the site of construction. The Head is the main organ of the human body that is entirely encased inside a bone. This expresses the significance of ensuring the most crucial part of the human body, the brain. Safety helmets or hard hats are considered as the first line of defense against such kind of injuries related to the head. Safety helmets can be considered as one of the most helpful personal protective equipment to wear, shielding the brain, and head from impact injury. A well-built safety helmet is essential while present at such work sites. In different industrial operational conditions, for example, mining, construction, forestry, and power, accidents chances are high that may cause various types of head injuries.
Safety Helmet Market Size, By Application, 2020-2026
Staffs in worksites are prone to various dangers, for example, collision with heavy bodies, fall from high structures, falling of heavy items to the body, etc. Due to the nature of such works, it is difficult to remove these kinds of dangers with collective protective equipment. Therefore, the only viable approach to ensure the safety of workers is the use of safety helmets. To successfully decrease the risk of accidents and injury, a suitable kind of safety helmet should be utilized. Safety helmets chosen must fulfill different prerequisites of performance, for example, protection from penetration offers optimum comfort to the user and shock absorption. Safety helmet shields the head of the user against collision from objects falling from above, lateral forces, hitting fixed risk articles at the workstation, open fire, electric shock, and a splash of molten metal, high temperature, and so forth. The availability of safety helmets in the market comes in different colors that mean various uses at the construction site. The designation signified by colors differs from organization to organization.
Safety Helmet Market Share, By Region, 2019
Increasing requirements for safety helmets particularly in the area including construction, manufacturing, and mining combined with rising occurrences of head injuries at workplaces is anticipated to augment market development over the forecast period. The market is foreseen to show powerful development from 2020 to 2026 because of the boosting construction and infrastructure sector, which, as a result, is probably going to fuel the demand for construction Safety helmets.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 1.7 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 2.6 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.7% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||244|
|Number of Tables||500|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Competition Analysis, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Product, Material, End User, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Product, the market is segmented into Hard Hats and Bump Caps. Hard Hats segment is further bifurcated into Type I and Type II. Bump Caps segment is further segmented across Hard Bump Caps and Soft Bump Caps. Based on Material, the market is segmented into Polyethylene and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & Polycarbonate. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Construction, Mining, Manufacturing and Others. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Safety Helmet Market to reach a market size of $2.6 Billion by 2026
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Honeywell International, Inc., 3M Company, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Delta Plus Group, Uvex Group, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., Schuberth GmbH, OccuNomix International LLC, Concord Helmet & Safety Products Pvt. Ltd. and Pyramex Safety Products, LLC.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Safety Helmet Market
- Jul-2020: Pyramex Safety launched the new safety helmet, the Ridgeline XR7. This is the latest addition to its Ridgeline helmet series. The helmet is constructed from lightweight polycarbonate/acrylonitrile butadiene styrene material, which offers increased strength and heat resistance.
- Apr-2020: Honeywell signed a definitive agreement to acquire Norcross Safety Products, a leading manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). After the acquisition, Norcross will be integrated into Honeywell Life Safety, part of Honeywell's Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) group. This acquisition would provide Honeywell with a complete platform in a fragmented, global segment.
- Oct-2019: Honeywell expanded its high- performance hard armor suite of products with Spectra Shield 6472. Spectra Shield was specifically designed for meeting stringent military protection requirements globally. Spectra Shield 6472 is the first product in the new Spectra Shield 6000 series. It was designed for helmet manufacturers to incorporate in the creation of the next generation helmet for the Army.
- Mar-2018: Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M Company came into an agreement with the U.S. Army. Following the agreement, 3M was aimed to supply the ballistic helmet of the future. The Integrated Head Protection System (IHPS) uses advanced materials, an ultramodern design, and add-on accessories for providing soldiers with greater comfort and advanced protection for modern missions.
- Nov-2017: Centurion Safety Products collaborated with MSA, a company that develops, manufactures, and supplies safety products. Following the collaboration, MSA launched the new line of Nexus Climbing Helmets. These Helmets provide users with Type I impact protection in a low profile, modern design that includes a replaceable 4-point adjustable chinstrap.
- Sep-2017: Uvex Safety Group took over a substantial interest in HexArmor enabling its re-entry into the North American safety market. Now, Uvex Safety sells and markets HexArmor safety products, adding high-level cut, puncture, impact, and abrasion-resistant hand protection to its existing range.
Scope of the Safety Helmet Market Analysis
- Hard Hats
- Type I
- Type II
- Bump Caps
- Hard Bump Caps
- Soft Bump Caps
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & Polycarbonate
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Delta Plus Group
- Uvex Group
- Centurion Safety Products Ltd.
- Schuberth GmbH
- OccuNomix International LLC
- Concord Helmet & Safety Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Pyramex Safety Products, LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Safety Helmet Market Related Reports:
What would be the value of global safety helmet market by 2026?
The safety helmet market is projected to reach USD 2.6 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive safety helmet industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is growing cases of head injuries.
Which segment shows high share of the safety helmet market in 2019?
The Hard hats dominated the market and represented the highest share of global revenue in 2019, due to the expanded demand for type I hard hats in mining, manufacturing, and construction businesses in numerous economies including Europe and North America.
Who are the top market players in the safety helmet industry?
Honeywell International, Inc., 3M Company, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Delta Plus Group, Uvex Group, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., Schuberth GmbH, OccuNomix International LLC, Concord Helmet & Safety Products Pvt. Ltd. and Pyramex Safety Products, LLC.