Global Process Analytics Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Deployment Type (On-premise, and Cloud), By Process Mining Type, By Organization Size, By Application, By Regional Outlook and Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Process Analytics Market
Market Report Description
The Global Process Analytics Market size is expected to reach $5 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 42.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
A process is a collection of interconnected transactions that transform numerous factors or inputs into business results. Process analysis is a method for assessing performance and identifying areas for improvement in corporate processes such as budgeting and production. Moreover, it entails data analysis, although not all data analysis entails process evaluation. Data is used by businesses to examine not only processes, but also financial data, sales numbers, operations, and even the influence of new policies or government regulations.
The rise in acceptance of algorithmic business and the impact of digital transformation on users' knowledge of analysing and comprehending business processes are key growth prospects for the process analytics market in the future. Also, the development in task-level automation is favourably benefiting each and every type of firm.
This analytics is a set of tools and methodologies used to analyze instances, data, and models in order to help businesses make better decisions. Process data is now kept across the enterprise all over systems, apps, and services. Process analytics examines the behaviour of processes that have been completed as well as their models. Process analytics assesses the status of currently running processes.
Process Optimization Software is used to assist their operations, industrial companies use a variety of procedures. There are numerous processes in motion at any given time, ranging from asset life cycle management to maintenance management to daily workflow procedures and operations. This is because these vital processes keep organizations afloat, it makes sense for businesses to examine them in order to improve their future performance. Process analytics is useful in this situation. It helps businesses discover first-hand how efficient and inefficient their present processes are by combining data on core processes into an easily digestible, easy-to-understand manner. As a result, firms can make necessary adjustments to their operations to ensure future success.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Owing to the growing execution of lockdown by a majority of countries to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the rise in acceptance of remote working culture all over different industries during the lockdowns period, the COVID-19 outbreak had a positive influence on the growth of the process analytics market. Such factors aided the market's growth prospects by encouraging the implementation of process automation and analytics tools to offset the limited manpower availability during the era.
Market Growth Factors:
Digital transformation boosts users’ awareness for evaluating and comprehending the business process
With the expanding digital transformation and competitiveness to better analyze and understand business processes, the need for business process analytics is increasing. In addition, using process analytics aids firms in the development of new competencies centered on the ability to be more flexible, people-oriented, inventive, customer-centric, simplified, and efficient. This also aids in leveraging opportunities with the alteration in procedures and is regarded as a key driver in boosting the market growth. Furthermore, this improvement in digitization aids in the use of technology to produce value and new services for a variety of stakeholders, as well as to innovate and develop the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions.
The rise in implementation of algorithmic business
One of the market's driving forces is the increased use of algorithms to channel the process analytics industry. Algorithms are also important in production control systems, marketing automation, and campaign management, and have played a key part in financial services in recent years. Additionally, it aids in the creation of an impact via planning, control, the internet, social networks, mobile commerce, and fabric automation. Also, by controlling the human workforce, algorithms play a key role in speeding up and growing the output. As digital business advances and more algorithms are used, it is the most cost-effective and efficient approach to handle large amounts of data.
Marketing Restraining Factor:
The problem in reliability of data
The information acquired to create the process map must be accurate if it is to be effective in establishing a process. Employees who are currently using current processes are usually asked for input for data gathering purposes. Occasionally, the data gathered is insufficient to finish the process map, or it is warped by judgment or employee dissatisfaction. Another downside of process mapping is the amount of information it contains. A level of detail is required in order to create a correct process map. It's possible that the task appears overwhelming to someone who lacks the patience or ability to create a process map.
Deployment Type Outlook
Based on the Deployment Type, the process analytics market is bifurcated into On Premise and Cloud. The Cloud segment garnered a significant revenue share in the process analytics market in 2021. Businesses have been rapidly adopting cloud deployment in order to ensure privacy, integrate multiple cloud applications, and comply with legal requirements. Cloud deployment aids business enterprises in cost management and, as a result, improves an organization's business agility.
Process Mining Type Outlook
Based on the Process Mining Type, the process analytics market is fragmented into Process discovery, Process conformance, and Process enhancement.The process discovery segment witnessed the maximum revenue share in the process analytics market in 2021. This is due to the importance of extracting, cleaning, and formatting data from logs for analysis. It is a set of approaches that manually or automatically generate a representation of an organization's existing business processes and their significant process variants.
Organization Size Outlook
By Organization Size, the process analytics market is bifurcated into Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises. The Small & Medium Enterprises segment garnered a significant revenue share in the process analytics market in 2021. The process analytics will increase the future prospects of small & medium sized enterprises by streamlining the long and complex business process, and incorporate automation in the essence of such businesses. Process analytics helps small and medium enterprises to manage complex supplier networks in a cost-efficient manner by streamlining comprehensive distribution and logistics channel.
On the basis of Application, the process analytics market is divided into Business processes, Information Technology processes, and Customer Interaction. The Business Process segment acquired the highest revenue share in the process analytics market in 2021. A business process is an activity or combination of operations that help a company achieve a specified goal. Business processes must have clear objectives, be as detailed as feasible, and provide predictable results.
|Market size value in 2021||USD 467.3 Million|
|Market size forecast in 2028||USD 5 Billion|
|Historical Period||2018 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2028|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 42.1% from 2022 to 2028|
|Number of Pages||232|
|Number of Tables||423|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Deployment Type, Process Mining Type, Organization Size, Application, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on the Region, the process analytics market is analyzed in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America emerged as the leading region with the highest revenue share in the process analytics market in 2021. This growth is attributed to the early acceptance of advanced process analytics technology across businesses. For rapid and efficient operations, key businesses in countries like the United States and Canada are delivering solutions based on fundamental technologies such as the cloud. Process analytics is assisting businesses in the region is becoming more technologically efficient.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Process Analytics Market size to reach USD 5 Billion by 2028
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Minit j. s. a. (Microsoft Corporation), ABBYY Solutions Limited, Celonis GmbH, Worksoft, Inc. (Marlin Equity Partners), Scheer Gmbh (Scheer Group), Monkey Mining BV, Fluxicon BV, Icaro Tech, Kofax, Inc. (Thoma Bravo LLC) and Logpickr (iGrafx, LLC)
Recent Strategies Deployed in Process Analytics Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations and Agreements:
- Jan-2022: Celonis teamed up with Accenture, an Irish professional services company. This collaboration aimed to bring together Accenture’s vast functional capabilities, with its lifecycle management and automation experience to extend the market-leading process mining and implementation management capabilities of Celonis.
- Nov-2021: Scheer came into a partnership with SAP, a German multinational software corporation. This partnership aimed to boost process transformation in the DACH and Central European region enhancing the advanced business process intelligence (BPI) solutions from SAP and Scheer’s expertise and solutions across the digital transformation.
- Apr-2021: Celonis formed a partnership with Red Hat, an American IBM subsidiary software company. This partnership aimed to boost the implementation of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) and help offer more agility and choice in how customers position the technology. In addition, this partnership aimed to boost how customers apply process mining, intelligence, and automation to the core enterprise system functions and processes that drive business execution.
- Apr-2021: Celonis came into a partnership with Microsoft, an American multinational technology corporation. This partnership aimed to aid customers fixes hidden bottlenecks in business and implement main processes at maximum capacity.
- Apr-2021: Minit came into a partnership with Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation. This partnership would lead every business to enhanced operational efficiency and smooth business processes.
- Jan-2021: ABBYY Solutions formed a partnership with Incture, a digital applications and technology solutions provider. This partnership aimed to improve ABBYY Content Intelligence solutions to transform unstructured data into actionable content for its Cherrywork intelligent digital applications and systems.
- Oct-2020: Scheer formed a partnership with Schneider-Neureither & Partner, a leading global provider of software solutions. This partnership aimed to use the SNP software CrystalBridge, primarily in the DACH region and the Benelux countries.
- Oct-2020: ABBYY Solutions came into a partnership with Alteryx, a leader in analytic process automation. This partnership aimed to provide process intelligence capabilities that suit the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform that integrates analytics, data science, and data-centric process automation in one self-service platform.
» Acquisitions and Mergers:
- May-2022: Worksoft took over eureQa, an AI-powered SaaS test automation platform. This acquisition aimed to help organizations understand, de-risk, and optimize end-to-end business processes.
- Mar-2022: Celonis took over Process Analytics Factory, a leading provider of process mining insights for Microsoft Power BI. This acquisition would allow millions of Microsoft Power Platform users to use Celonis’ market-leading Execution Management System (EMS) for process mining, automation, and collaboration.
- Jun-2021: Kofax took over PSIGEN Software, a provider of document capture, content management, and workflow automation software and solutions. This acquisition aimed to add Kofax's present document capture software and solutions, content management software and solutions to the product portfolio, increase customer and partner ecosystem, and enhance the intelligent automation platform.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
By Deployment Type
By Process Mining Type
- Process Discovery
- Process Conformance
- Process Enhancement
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Business Process
- Information Technology Process
- Customer Interaction
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Minit j. s. a. (Microsoft Corporation)
- ABBYY Solutions Limited
- Celonis GmbH
- Worksoft, Inc. (Marlin Equity Partners)
- Scheer Gmbh (Scheer Group)
- Monkey Mining BV
- Fluxicon BV
- Icaro Tech
- Kofax, Inc. (Thoma Bravo LLC)
- Logpickr (iGrafx, LLC)
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free