Global Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market By Type (Risk Management & Safety Solutions, Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions, and Claims Management Software), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Long-Term Care Centers and Other End-users), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market
Market Report Description
The Global Patient Safety and Risk Management Software Market size is expected to reach $2.7 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 11.6% CAGR during the forecast period. Patient Safety and Risk management software is a planned program in healthcare that benefits in analyzing and recording medical problems that arise in the healthcare amenities and aid in risk management. This software is also helpful in the prevention and decrease of such kind of errors. The patient safety and risk management software team are working with numerous clinics and commercial hospitals so as to find any inadequacy in the treatments and analyzing the danger. The evidence assembled is then used as a resource by other amenities to offer better services.
Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market Size, By Type, 2020-2026
The increasing essential to limit healthcare costs, growing occurrences of medical errors & hospital-acquired infections, and rising government enterprises to increase patient safety and patient consequences are the main drivers of the market. In addition to it, the lack of in-house IT proficiency and the disinclination of healthcare suppliers to approve new approaches to patient care and risk management are likely to confine the growth of the market to a certain range during the foreseeable period.
Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market Share, By End-User, 2019
A surge in the overall number of medical errors along with an augmented requirement to offer patient safety and care are the vital factors boosting the market. Also, the augmented adoption of digitization and several initiatives that are being taken up by the government so as to promote the healthcare software market is additionally speeding up the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing need to deterioration the risk factors like hospital-acquired infections, the necessity for decreasing healthcare costs, increase in prominence to support patient outcomes are the major factors that are responsible for the growing demand for software products. The surge in chronic health conditions is expected to surge the consciousness and benefits related to the market. Therefore, it is likely to aid in the market growth for patient safety and risk management software over the forecasted period.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 1.2 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 2.7 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||183|
|Number of Tables||270|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Type, End User, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Type, the market is segmented into Risk Management & Safety Solutions, Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions, and Claims Management Software. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Long-Term Care Centers and Other End-users. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Conduent, Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Health Catalyst, Inc., RLDatix, Riskconnect, Inc., Clarity Group, Inc., Symplr (The Patient Safety Company), RiskQual Technologies, Inc., Smartgate Solutions Ltd. and Prista Corporation.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Technology CAD Software Market
- Oct-2020:-Symplr acquired TractManager, a healthcare-specific application. This acquisition helped to deliver a complete and end-to-end GRC software and services platform.
- Oct-2020: RLDatix acquired Verge Health, the best class credentialing software provider. The acquisition would further stimulate a shift from an active approach to risk management which is rooted in safety and prevention.
- Sep-2020: Symplr completed the acquisition of ComplyTrack to expand end-to-end GRC platform of scale by the upgraded patient safety software solutions. Symplr’s SaaS platform provides an end-to-end solution envelop data management and workforce management.
- Aug-2020: Riskonnect released a new feature within its Healthcare Patient Safety and Risk Management solution. The new feature aimed to help customers comply with the Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) standard. The enhanced platform equips healthcare organizations with the tools for regularly collecting data and reporting on practitioners’ professional performance.
- Jul-2020: Health Catalyst, Inc. introduced its Care Management Suite. It included a patient-centric data- and analytics-driven factor for care management. The tools and processes delivered visibility over the continuum of care for high-risk and at-risk populations. It enabled the integration of multi-disparate data sources, facilitated more streamlined and patient-centric workflows, better quality of patient care, and decrease overall costs.
- Jul-2020: RLDatix introduced Applied Safety Intelligence, a new framework. This framework built a strong relationship between patient safety and risk management. It brought a shift from a retrospective review of negative events to a future of proactive prevention. It guides the users for future-forward patient safety.
- Feb-2020: Health Catalyst signed a definitive agreement to acquire Able Health, Inc., a leading SaaS provider of quality and regulatory measurement tracking and reporting. The Able Health SaaS application would strengthen Health Catalyst’s existing Quality and Regulatory Measures capabilities.
- Oct-2019: RLDatix took over Milpitas, Calif., based Quantros Inc.'s patient safety business. This acquisition expanded the company's horizon into governance, risk and compliance (GRC) along with the company's commitment to patient safety. It also stimulated company's data and analytics strategy with their new datasets from variety of healthcare organizations.
- Oct-2019: Riskonnect came into partnership with Focal Point Data Risk, a leader in the competitive Integrated Risk Management (IRM) space. The partnership aligned Riskonnect’s best-in-class IRM software solutions with Focal Point’s implementation and risk management consulting services. Together, the companies used the best features of two great organizations, enabled its clients to benefit from increased risk visibility, better decision making, and streamlined compliance.
- Jul-2019: Riskonnect introduced the latest version of its platform Riskonnect 2019.2. This version provides new, robust features for the healthcare and health and safety markets, including support for non-clinical rounding, long-term care event reporting and safety audits.
- Oct-2018: Riskonnect took over Marsh ClearSight LLC, a global leader in risk, safety, and claims software and services. The acquisition expanded its offerings, delivering customers a comprehensive, end-to-end technology suite to manage and control risk.
- Sep-2018: Riskonnect introduced its new Riskonnect User Experience, RKUX. It delivers more delightful user experience developed to work more fast and smart for the risk professionals.
- Sep-2018: Health Catalyst announced its Health Catalyst Patient Safety Organization. This protects all harm causing patient safety data extracted from the company’s Patient Safety Monitor suite of software applications.
- Jul-2018: Health Catalyst introduced the Patient Safety Monitor Suite. It includes Surveillance Module, an industry’s first comprehensive patient safety application that uses predictive and text analytics mixed with concurrent clinician review of data to look, detect, predict and prevent threats to patient safety before causing any harm.
Scope of the Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market Analysis
- Risk Management & Safety Solutions
- Risk & Compliance Solutions
- Claims Management Software
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Long-Term Care Centers
- Other End-users
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Conduent, Incorporated
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Health Catalyst, Inc.
- Riskconnect, Inc.
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- Symplr (The Patient Safety Company)
- RiskQual Technologies, Inc.
- Smartgate Solutions Ltd.
- Prista Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Patient Safety & Risk Management Software Market Related Reports:
ow valuable the patient safety & risk management software market be in the future?
The patient safety & risk management software market size is projected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive patient safety & risk management software industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is rising need to limit growing healthcare costs.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Conduent, Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Health Catalyst, Inc., RLDatix, Riskconnect, Inc., Clarity Group, Inc., Symplr (The Patient Safety Company), RiskQual Technologies, Inc., Smartgate Solutions Ltd. and Prista Corporation.
Which region shows dominated the patient safety & risk management software market in 2019?
The North America led the global patient safety and risk management software market has a significant revenue share of the market in the year 2019.