Special Offering :
Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
The Global Orthopedic Orthotics Market size is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 6.3% CAGR during the forecast period.
Orthoses assists in correcting muscle and joint by restricting and aligning bones. Orthopedic orthoses are generally prescribed in instances of deformity caused due to accidents, trauma, osteoarthritis, birth defects or sports injury. Orthoses could be prefabricated or customized to fit custom requirements. Orthotics is a field dealing with design and construction of orthoses, an external support that modifies controls or immobilizes movements. Orthoses devices are generally made of plastic or graphite, due to flexibility offered by these materials, and at the same time restricting abnormal movements. Neoprene is also popular in soft braces as it provides comfort and is also has easy applications. Customized devices have the potential to deliver better results, as compared to pre-fabricated devices. Technological advances such as computer assisted design (CAD) and 3D printing have contributed to the growth of the personalized orthoses. The market for custom orthoses is rapidly growing due to changing customer preferences which is because of increasing disposable income, and growing awareness about medical services. Growing trend of physical fitness in baby boomers has led to more number of hospital visits for muscle pain and other skeletal muscular problems.
Orthopedic Orthotics Market Size
Source: KBV Research Analysis
Based on Type, the market is segmented into Dynamic Orthotic Manufacturings, Static Orthotic Manufacturings, and Other Orthotic Manufacturings. Based on Manufacturing Type, the market is segmented into Custom-Fabricated Orthotic Devices, Prefabricated Orthotic Devices, and Custom-fitted Orthotic Devices. Based on Anatomical Region, the market is segmented into Lower Limb Orthotic Devices, Upper Limb Orthotic Devices, and Spinal Orthotic Devices. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Orthopedic Orthotics Market Share
Source: KBV Research Analysis
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include DJO Global Inc., Ottobock, Orthofix Medical, Ossur, DeRoyal Industries, Medi GmbH & Co. KG, Biomet Inc., Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd., Thuasne SA, and Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited.
Scope of the Study
- Dynamic Orthotic Manufacturings
- Static Orthotic Manufacturings
- Other Orthotic Manufacturings
By Manufacturing Type
- Custom-Fabricated Orthotic Devices
- Prefabricated Orthotic Devices
- Custom-fitted Orthotic Devices
- Lower Limb Orthotic Devices
- Foot & Ankle Orthotic Devices
- Knee Orthotic Devices
- Hip Orthotic Devices
- Other Lower Limb Orthotic Devices
- Upper Limb Orthotic Devices
- Shoulder Orthotic Devices
- Elbow Orthotic Devices
- Hand & Wrist Orthotic Devices
- Other Upper Limb Orthotic Devices Type
- Spinal Orthotic Devices
- Cervical-Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthotic Devices (CTLSO)
- Cervical Orthotic Devices (CO)
- Lumbosacral Orthotic Devices (LSO)
- Thoracic-Lumbo-Sacral Orthotic Devices (TLSO)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Orthofix Medical
- DeRoyal Industries
- Medi GmbH & Co. KG
- Biomet, Inc.
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
- Thuasne SA
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free