Global On-call Scheduling Software Market By Component (Solution and Services), By Deployment Type (On-premise and Cloud), By Application (Medical Use, Business and Others), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the On-call Scheduling Software Market
The Global On-call Scheduling Software Market size is expected to reach $5.2 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 34.6% CAGR during the forecast period. On-Call Scheduling gives an approach to figure out which member of a user group is available to finish a task, for instance, to find out the correct individual to allot an incident. The On-Call Scheduling application assists you to ensure that committed support team members are available to solve issues as they emerge. You can establish on-call schedule, policies related to escalation, and rotations of rosters, escalate alerts for a team. Moreover, you can also decide the current contact for an escalation.
On-call Scheduling Software Market Size, By Deployment Type, 2020-2026
The On-Call Scheduling Software market has been experiencing significant development rates with impressive CAGR for the last few decades. As per the report, the On-Call Scheduling Software market is anticipated to develop all the more vivaciously during the forecast period and it can also impact the worldwide economic structure with a higher share of the revenue. The On-Call Scheduling Software market likewise holds the potential to affect its companions and parent On-Call Scheduling Software market as the development pace of the market is being accelerated by expanding item demand, rising disposable income, innovative items, crude material affluence, and changing consumption technologies.
On-call software needs to accompany scheduling and on-call rotation management services. Administrators should be able to effectively maintain and move shifts around the schedule to ensure there are no gaps in coverage. The fundamental differences between purpose-built on-call scheduling and homegrown solutions are alert automation and adaptability. Groups can set up and change an individual user’s on-call shift without alarms getting dropped. Through alert computerization with an integrated on-call schedule, you can upgrade both human and technological work processes simultaneously.
On-call Scheduling Software Market Share, By Component, 2019
Due to the availability of a limited number of workers and restricted time, it is dependent upon administrators to make a schedule that permits employees to accomplish full coverage and to be efficient while not oversaturating the premises with unoccupied employees. The focus of Organizations is on integrating on-call scheduling software into their observing and alerting frameworks to successfully screen workforce profitability. Moreover, organizations are focusing on utilizing on-call scheduling software to advanced schedules for their workers and accomplish an elevated level of performance.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 892.2 Million|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 5.2 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 34.6% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||177|
|Number of Tables||330|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Component, Deployment Type, Application, End Use, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Free Valuable Insights: Global On-call Scheduling Software Market to reach a market size of $5.2 Billion by 2026
Based on Component, the market is segmented into Solution and Services. Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into On-premise and Cloud. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Medical Use, Business and Others. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Everbridge, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Spok Holdings, Inc. (Spok, Inc.), PerfectServe, Inc. (Lightning Bolt Solutions, Inc.), AMBS Call Center, Inc., Shift Administrators LLC, OpenTempo, Inc. (QGenda, LLC), Central Logic, Inc. (Rubicon Technology Partners), UKG, Inc. and Amtelco.
Recent Strategies Deployed in On-call Scheduling Software Market
- Mar-2019: Everbridge collaborated with IBM, the multinational technology and consulting company. Following the collaboration, the former company integrated its IT Alerting with IBM security intelligence technology. The integration enabled joint customers to automate communications, collaboration, and orchestration tasks for streamlining the overall information security incident response process. Everbridge IT Alerting offers IT workforce on-call schedule management, automated escalation, multi-modal targeted notifications, 1-click ChatOps channel, 1-click smart conferencing, automated remediation workflow execution, to help to engage the right staff and resolve the offenses generated in IBM QRadar faster.
- Feb-2019: PerfectServe announced two acquisitions; the first is CareWire, a mobile patient communication platform. The second is Lightning Bolt Solutions, an artificial intelligence-run physician shift scheduling technology designed for hospital and healthcare systems. CareWire enables texting between patients and providers and allows the patients to schedule appointments and connect to their healthcare portal. Lightning Bolt Solutions employs AI for helping the health systems schedule physicians. The technology can consider recurring department meetings, holiday distributions, on-call management, physician preferences, residency schedule restrictions, and recovery time after overnight shifts. The acquisition expanded the company's business in mobile communication.
- Feb-2019: OpenTempo came into partnership with TigerConnect, an American software communications company. Under this partnership, TigerConnect's cardiologist on-call has been integrated with the OpenTempo schedule. This provides joint customers with real-time access to physician schedules, enabling role-based messaging, and offering users the ability to aggregate and publish team schedules.
- Jan-2019: OpenTempo announced that the company relocated its headquarters to a new office located at 38 Eastwood Drive in South Burlington, Vermont. Its market-leading physician scheduling solution is being adopted worldwide, which is driving its growth.
- Nov-2018: Kronos collaborated with Workplace by Facebook. The workplace is an enterprise connectivity platform developed by Facebook. The collaboration made it easier for employees for taking control of their work-life balance and for managers for filling last-minute open shifts with a scheduling chatbot that can be activated on a mobile device from anyplace, at any time. The organizations have been developing innovative solutions that transform communications, culture, and workflows for common workforce management tasks without ever leaving Workplace, a social platform that connects employees with features like groups, chat, and video calls.
Scope of the On-call Scheduling Software Market Analysis
By Deployment Type
- Medical Use
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Everbridge, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Spok Holdings, Inc. (Spok, Inc.)
- PerfectServe, Inc. (Lightning Bolt Solutions, Inc.)
- AMBS Call Center, Inc.
- Shift Administrators LLC
- OpenTempo, Inc. (QGenda, LLC)
- Central Logic, Inc. (Rubicon Technology Partners)
- UKG, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
On-call Scheduling Software Market Related Reports:
What would be the value of global on-call scheduling software market by 2026?
The on-call scheduling software market is projected to reach USD 5.2 billion by 2026.
What are the factors that anticipated to drive on-call scheduling software trends?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is real-time collaboration.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Everbridge, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Spok Holdings, Inc. (Spok, Inc.), PerfectServe, Inc. (Lightning Bolt Solutions, Inc.), AMBS Call Center, Inc., Shift Administrators LLC, OpenTempo, Inc. (QGenda, LLC), Central Logic, Inc. (Rubicon Technology Partners), UKG, Inc. and Amtelco.
At what CAGR is the on-call scheduling software market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of on-call scheduling software market is 34.6% from 2020 to 2026.