Global Odor Control System Market By System Type (Activated Carbon Odor Control System, Chemical Odor Control System and Biological Odor Control System), By End User (Power & Energy, Chemical & Petro Chemical, Cement, Mining & Metal and Others), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Odor Control System Market
The Global Odor Control System Market size is expected to reach $7.6 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Odor control is a key concern for any facility operator whose property lies in the proximity of residential or business areas. In ideal conditions when organic material breaks down, carbon dioxide, water vapor and heat are primarily produced. When the process is unbalanced in some way, other gasses are produced, some of them with an unreasonable smell. The odor management is, therefore, a primary driver for the optimization of the composting process. Odor control agents are used to control or reduce industrial/manufacturing processes' unwanted Odors.
Global Odor Control System Market Size
The purpose of the implementation in manufacturing plants of Odor control systems is to improve the air quality emitted in their manufacturing plants by industries such as waste water, paper, food & beverage. Over the years, operations of industry and manufacturing plants have been hampered due to the bad air quality since odor control systems were invented. For example, if no odor control system is installed in a production facility, people living outside the plant may be responsible for the emission of bad odor to the atmosphere and the damage of surrounding air that could tarnish the company image.
Odor Control System Market Share
Moreover, due to odors produced during plant activities, the profitability of the manufacturing plant may be affected. Furthermore, due to the reduction in productivity, which is unwanted for the company, the product quality may be affected. In certain cases, the safety issues in the production site have been increased by odors. Increasing demand for the reduction of foul smell in manufacturing facilities and wastewater treatment plants is a key driver of the growth of the market. Faul odor is a growing problem for manufacturing facilities such as food & beverages processing, chemical, industrial and municipal settings. The safety and productivity of workers are affected.
Based on System Type, the market is segmented into Activated Carbon Odor Control System, Chemical Odor Control System and Biological Odor Control System. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Power & Energy, Chemical & Petro Chemical, Cement, Mining & Metal and Others. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Odor Control System Market to reach a market size of $7.6 billion by 2026
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Evoqua Water Technologies Corporation, Ecolab, Inc., AER Control Systems LLC, Catalytic Products International, Inc., Durr Systems, Inc., Environmental Systems & Services UK Ltd., KCH Engineered Systems, Inc. (ECS Environmental Solutions), The Odournet Holding BV (Sensenet Holding BV), Romtec Utilities, Inc., and BioAir Solutions, LLC.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Odor Control System Market
- May-2019: Catalytic Products International (CPI) collaborated with a Western USA Bakery. Following the collaboration, the former company installed an 8,000 SCFM Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) at a Western USA bakery for the abatement of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- May-2019: Durr completed the acquisition of Megtec, a provider of environmental equipment solutions. Durr integrated the environmental resources of both companies and created a single-source supply platform offering a complete solution for the engineered wood products industry.
- Jan-2018: Evoqua teamed up with a large, wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) in Western Canada. Following this collaboration, the plant selected Evoqua’s Geomembrane Technologies for an odor control project. Evoqua’s Geomembrane Technologies aimed to provide a solution to the odor problem. Geomembrane Technologies’ portion of the project includes designing, fabricating, and overseeing the installation of several structurally supported covers for the WWTP’s primary clarifier tanks.
- Apr-2017: Durr Systems came into partnership with Lathrop Trotter, a wholesaler and distributor of industrial machinery and equipment. The integration of Durr to the Lathrop Trotter product line significantly expanded its capabilities in the area of oxidizer technology and services. These areas are Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers, Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers, Direct Fired Thermal Oxidizers, Adsorption/VOC Concentrators, and NOx Control.
- Nov-2016: Evoqua Water Technologies acquired Environmental Treatment Systems, Inc., a leading provider of engineered solutions to the industrial wastewater market. Environmental Treatment Systems operates under Evoqua’s Industrial Projects and Services division, supporting the wastewater needs for its heavy, light, and institutional customers serving a variety of markets.
Scope of the Odor Control System Market Analysis
By System Type
- Activated Carbon Odor Control System
- Chemical Odor Control System
- Biological Odor Control System
By End User
- Power & Energy
- Chemical & Petro Chemical
- Mining & Metal
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corporation
- Ecolab, Inc.
- AER Control Systems LLC
- Catalytic Products International, Inc.
- Durr Systems, Inc.
- Environmental Systems & Services UK Ltd.
- KCH Engineered Systems, Inc. (ECS Environmental Solutions)
- The Odournet Holding BV (Sensenet Holding BV)
- Romtec Utilities, Inc.
- BioAir Solutions, LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Odor Control System Market Related Reports:
How valuable the odor control system market be in the future?
The global odor control system market size is expected to reach $7.6 billion by 2026.
What factors are anticipated to drive odor control system market trends?
The major factors that are anticipated to drive the odor control system industry include Environmental Concerns and Stringent Regulations, Advanced Technologies Emerging as Product Differentiators among Manufacturers, and Product Innovation.
Who are the top market players in the odor control system industry?
Evoqua Water Technologies Corporation, Ecolab, Inc., AER Control Systems LLC, Catalytic Products International, Inc., Durr Systems, Inc., Environmental Systems & Services UK Ltd., KCH Engineered Systems, Inc. (ECS Environmental Solutions), The Odournet Holding BV (Sensenet Holding BV), Romtec Utilities, Inc., and BioAir Solutions, LLC.
At what CAGR is the odor control system market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of odor control system market is 7.5% from 2020 to 2026.