North America Natural Food & Drinks Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Natural Food and Natural Drinks), By Packaging, By Distribution Channel, By Country and Growth Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the North America Natural Food & Drinks Market
Market Report Description
The North America Natural Food & Drinks Market would witness Market growth of 10.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028).
Natural meals & drinks are foods made from natural substances. They are unprocessed foods & drinks that are free of additives such as food colorants, taste enhancers, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, stabilizers, and emulsifiers, among other things. Natural food colorants, preservatives, and other important chemicals are commonly found in natural foods and drinks. Some of the most often consumed natural foods & drinks include green tea, yogurt, almonds, vegetable & fruit salads, and legumes.
Growing environmental worries about the use of toxic chemicals in agriculture & farming, as well as their negative health impacts on consumers, have resulted in a rise in demand for organic food and drinks. The rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer, cardiovascular, diabetes diseases within the population, the increase in the burden of infectious diseases, the rise in healthcare expenditure, and the rise in the health-consciousness pattern are just a few of the major factors driving consumers to adopt healthy and high-quality foods and drinks across different regions.
Consumers are becoming more aware of the foods and drinks they eat. They want to learn about the ingredients in food & drinks, as well as their source and government certifications, to verify that each product is organic & sustainable. The demand for sustainable food & drinks is growing tremendously as customers become more health-conscious.
As per the Nutrition Business Journal, fresh fruits & vegetables have been the top-selling category of organically farmed food since the organic food industry began retailing items over three decades ago, and they continue to outsell other food categories. Produce accounted for 43% of organic food sales in the United States in 2012, followed by dairy (15%), packaged/prepared meals (11%), beverages (11%), bread/grains (9%), snack foods (5%), meat/fish/poultry (3%), and condiments (3 percent).
As per the Organic Trade Association, conventional & natural food shops and chains account for 93% of organic sales (OTA). According to the Organic Trade Association, the remaining 7% of organic food sales in the United States are made through farmers' Market s, food service, and Market ing channels other than retail stores.
The US Market dominated the North America Natural Food & Drinks Market by Country 2021, and would continue to be a dominant Market till 2028; thereby, achieving a Market value of $72.6 billion by 2028. The Canada Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13% during (2022 - 2028). Additionally, The Mexico Market would display a CAGR of 12% during (2022 - 2028).
Based on Product Type, the Market is segmented into Natural Food and Natural Drinks. Based on Packaging, the Market is segmented into Paperboard, Cans, and Others. Based on Distribution Channel, the Market is segmented into SuperMarket s/HyperMarket s, Natural or Health Food Store, Convenience Stores, Online Retails, and Others. Based on countries, the Market is segmented into U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
The Market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Market . Key companies profiled in the report include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Conagra Brands, Inc., Nestle S.A., General Mills, Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Dean Foods, Bunge Limited, and Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
By Product Type
- Natural Food
- Natural Drinks
By Distribution Channel
- SuperMarket s/HyperMarket s
- Natural or Health Food Store
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retails
- Rest of North America
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Dean Foods
- Bunge Limited
- Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of Market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free