North America Kids Scooter Market

North America Kids Scooter Market By Product (3 Wheel and 2 Wheel), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), By Country, Growth Potential, Industry Analysis Report and Forecast, 2021 - 2027

Report Id: KBV-5926 Publication Date: May-2021 Number of Pages: 46
Special Offering:
Industry Insights | Market Trends
Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support

Market Report Description

The North America Kids Scooter Market would witness market growth of 12.39% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). Kids’ scooter helps in covering a short distance, however; it is often disregarded due to some safety concerns. As per the Nationwide Children’s Hospital, kids’ scooters caused 5.80 lakhs injuries between 2000 and 2002 in the U.S.

According to the Accident Compensation Corporation, claims associated with kids’ scooter injuries grew from 1,000 in 2008 to above 6,000 in 2012. Among these, loss of balance or control was responsible for 80% of injuries and the remaining 20% were caused by collisions. These factors would restrict the further development of the kids’ scooter market over the forecast period.

Governments across different nations are constructing separate lanes for bicycles and kids’ scooters. In this way, the governments are encouraging the use of eco-friendly modes of transportation among the older as well as younger generations. One such eco-friendly mode is the kids’ scooter which has gained immense popularity in recent years. Kids’ scooter is an ideal option for kids to stay fit as well as travel short distances and simultaneously contributing to the green & clean environment. Hence, considering these benefits, numerous governments across the world are supporting the utilization of kids’ scooters.

The USA market dominated the North America 2 Wheel Market by Country in 2020, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2027; thereby, achieving a market value of $2,694.3 Thousands by 2027. The Canada market is experiencing a CAGR of 13.8% during (2021 - 2027). Additionally, The Mexico market would witness a CAGR of 28.8% during (2021 - 2027).

Based on Product, the market is segmented into 3 Wheel and 2 Wheel. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Online and Offline. The report also covers geographical segmentation of Kids Scooter market. Based on countries, the market is segmented into U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.

Free Valuable Insights: The Global Kids Scooter Market is Estimated to Reach USD 80.6 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.6%

The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Dorel Industries, Inc. (Pacific Cycle, Inc.), Decathlon S.A. (Asociacion Familiale Mulliez) (Oxelo), Fuzion Scooter, Swifty Scooters Ltd., Globber, iScootbike Ltd., Micro Scooters Ltd., Radio Flyer, Inc., Simba Toys GmbH & Co. KG (Smoby), and Razor USA LLC.

Scope of the Study

Market Segments Covered in the Report:

By Product

  • 3 Wheel
  • 2 Wheel

By Distribution Channel

  • Online
  • Offline

By Country

  • US
  • Canada
  • Mexico
  • Rest of North America

Key Market Players

List of Companies Profiled in the Report:

  • Dorel Industries, Inc. (Pacific Cycle, Inc.)
  • Decathlon S.A. (Asociacion Familiale Mulliez) (Oxelo)
  • Fuzion Scooter
  • Swifty Scooters Ltd.
  • Globber
  • iScootbike Ltd.
  • Micro Scooters Ltd.
  • Radio Flyer, Inc.
  • Simba Toys GmbH & Co. KG (Smoby)
  • Razor USA LLC
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth? Download Free Sample Now
HAVE A QUESTION?

HAVE A QUESTION?

Call: +1(646) 600-5072

SPECIAL PRICING & DISCOUNTS


  • Buy Sections of This Report
  • Buy Country Level Reports
  • Request for Historical Data
  • Discounts Available for Start-Ups & Universities

Unique Offerings Unique Offerings


  • Exhaustive coverage
  • The highest number of Market tables and figures
  • Subscription-based model available
  • Guaranteed best price
  • Support with 10% customization free after sale

Trusted by over
5000+ clients

Our team of dedicated experts can provide you with attractive expansion opportunities for your business.

Client Logo