Global Natural Skin Care Products Market By Type (Mass and Premium), By End User (Women, Men and Children), By Product (Body Care and Facial Care), By Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Hypermarkets & Retail Chain, Specialty stores, Direct Selling and Other Distribution Channels), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Natural Skin Care Products Market
The Global Natural Skin Care Products Market size is expected to reach $17.7 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 8.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The term natural is referred to as a product that is derived from natural substances and remains untouched by any chemical or synthetic compounds, fertilizers, or pesticides. In the world of the cosmetic industry, the term natural means the products are composed of ingredient that has been verified by one of the several certifying institutions that are operating worldwide including the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). These products bear a logo of the certifying institution signifying that the ingredients in the product have grown and processed under a very strict code of cleanliness and have no chemical compounds and genetically modified organisms present in it.
Natural Skin Care Products Market Size, By Type, 2020-2026
Skincare is a crucial part of personal care. It includes all, from modification to prevention, during the process of make-up. Great skin will always be in style, and the developments and innovations in the beauty industry are assuring to deliver better-quality products that have a health-friendly touch. Skin Care Products with benefits have been predominant in the market for moderately a while now.
Increasing awareness about the benefits of natural products compared to synthetic counterparts is likely to have a positive impact on increasing demand over the foreseeable period. The R&D expenditure has been increased by key companies to develop better-quality animal and plant extracts into several natural products that are anticipated to propel market growth.
Natural Skin Care Products Market Share, By End-use, 2019
Growing E-commerce is one of the key factors that is promoting market growth as there is the availability of a wide variety of products. Nowadays, the online sector is the main source that is used by consumers to access products else unavailable in malls and small retail stores, mainly in developing countries. This trend is likely to drive product demand over the foreseeable period.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 11.3 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 17.7 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.8% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||237|
|Number of Tables||439|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Type, End User, Product, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Free Valuable Insights: Global Natural Skin Care Products Market to reach a market size of $17.7 billion by 2026
Based on Type, the market is segmented into Mass and Premium. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Women, Men and Children. Based on Product, the market is segmented into Body Care and Facial Care. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into E-commerce, Hypermarkets & Retail Chain, Specialty stores, Direct Selling and Other Distribution Channels. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., The Procter and Gamble Company, Unilever PLC, Natura & Co., L'Oreal Group, The Clorox Company, Mamaearth (Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.), The Honest Company, Inc., FOM Cosmetics UK Ltd., and Bloomtown.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Natural Skin Care Products Market
- Jun-2020: L’Oreal signed an agreement to acquire Thayers Natural Remedies, a US-based natural skincare brand from Henry Thayer Company. The brand would be integrated into L’Oreal’s Consumer Products Division. This acquisition would develop L'Oreal's skincare business all around the world and complements perfectly its North American skincare brand portfolio.
- Feb-2020: Avon launched the first CBD skincare product, Green Goddess. This is a clean facial oil infused with CBD. It contains 99 percent natural ingredients including CBD, hemp, sunflower and jojoba seed oils, turmeric and squalene oil. This oil was designed to help tackle and soothe stressed out skin.
- Jan-2020: Natura & Co acquired Avon Products, Inc., a beauty company. The acquisition helped Natura in becoming the world's fourth-largest pure-play beauty company. The integration of Avon, Natura, The Body Shop, and Aesop significantly expanded the reach of a multi-channel, multi-brand group that became an unparalleled leader in the Direct-to-Consumer space.
- Nov-2019: The Estee Lauder Companies acquired Have & Be Co. Ltd., the skincare company behind the cult beauty brand Dr. Jart+. Dr. Jart+ is focused on creating high-quality skin care products that fuse dermatological science, incredible innovation capabilities and artistic expression. The acquisition broadened company's portfolio of skincare products.
- Oct-2019: Natura expanded its Asian market presence with the opening of its business in Malaysia. The company opened a pop-up store in Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya. The store provides sustainable, high quality products that consumers' demands.
- Sep-2019: The Honest Company extended its partnership with Walgreens, the Retail Pharmacy. Following the expansion, Honest Company launched Honest Beauty in 750 Walgreens stores across the U.S. and online at Walgreens.com, making clean beauty accessible to even more customers.
- Jul-2019: Unilever completed the acquisition of Tatcha, the Japanese inspired skincare brand. Tatcha is one of the best performing beauty brands in North America. The acquisition helped the company in expanding its product portfolio of natural skincare products.
- Jan-2019: P&G Ventures launched Opté Precision Skincare System (Opté). Opté integrated the best of optics, proprietary algorithms, printing technology, and skincare in one device. This system scans, detects, and corrects hyperpigmentation with precision application to reveal the natural beauty of skin.
- Oct-2018: L’Oreal announced took over Logocos Naturkosmetik AG, the German beauty company, which pioneered natural cosmetics with the brand Logona and other brands such as Sante. With this acquisition, L'Oreal obtained two authentic and certified natural brands as well as a unique expertise from Logocos. The acquisition reinforced L'Oreal's Division as one of today’s major beauty ascending trends.
- Feb-2018: Procter & Gamble took over Snowberry, the New Zealand skincare brand. The acquisition added Snowberry’s range of natural skincare products that broadened P&G’s existing skincare offering.
- Dec-2017: Unilever introduced a new eco-friendly brand, Love Beauty and Planet. Love Beauty and Planet includes a total of 18 hair care products and 8 body products. The hair care products include shampoo, hair oil, conditioner, and dry shampoo. Body products include body wash, scrub, and refreshers. The Love Beauty and Planet products are divided into six collections, which all have their own ingredients and scents.
- Apr-2016: The Honest Company expanded its presence in Canada. The company made its products available to customers through retailers. The growing list now includes more than 700 Canadian stores that carry the brand.
Scope of the Natural Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Body Care
- Facial Care
By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets & Retail Chain
- Specialty stores
- Direct Selling
- Other Distribution Channels
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Unilever PLC
- Natura & Co.
- L'Oreal Group
- The Clorox Company
- Mamaearth (Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.)
- The Honest Company, Inc.
- FOM Cosmetics UK Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free