Global Mammography Workstation Market By Modality (Multimodal and Standalone), By Applications (Diagnostic screening, Advance imaging and Clinical review), By End-use (Hospitals, Breast Care Centers and Academia), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Mammography Workstation Market
The Global Mammography Workstation Market size is expected to reach $213.3 Million by 2026, rising at a market growth of 10.2% CAGR during the forecast period. A mammography is a form of a specialized system for breast imaging that uses low-dose x-rays in order to detect cancer prior to the symptoms seen by the patient. It is a type of non-invasive medical test that helps physicians to identify and cure health conditions. Mammography workstation permits physicians to view, assess, operate, and store images obtained from numerous sources, like breast MR, digitized films, CR mammography, breast ultrasound, and common radiography modalities.
Mammography Workstation Market Size, By Modality, 2020-2026
Mammography workstation imaging system decreases the chances of death owing to breast cancer that will boost the necessity for mammography workstations all across the globe. Furthermore, the increase in the occurrence of breast cancer along with growing approval or aid on mammography systems are some of the factors responsible for the significant growth of the market during the foreseeable period. As per the World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRFI), breast cancer is one of the most recurrent forms of cancer in the world, each year approximately 2 million new cases are detected among women.
Mammography Workstation Market Share, By Applications, 2019
The increasing geriatric population and constant technological advancements are some of the factors boosting the market. There is a rise in government screening programs and the increasing awareness about mammography are the elements anticipated to drive the market during the foreseeable period. Advancements in technology the field of mammography workstations and the introduction of AI and machine learning are changing the market.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 121.5 Million|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 213.3 Million|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.2% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||210|
|Number of Tables||344|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Competitive Landscape, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Modality, Application, End Use, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Free Valuable Insights: Global Mammography Workstation Market to reach a market size of $213.3 million by 2026
Based on Modality, the market is segmented into Multimodal and Standalone. Based on Applications, the market is segmented into Diagnostic screening, Advance imaging and Clinical review. Based on End-use, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Breast Care Centers and Academia. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
KBV Cardinal Matrix - Mammography Workstation Market Competition Analysis
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Partnerships and Product Launches. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix; Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Canon, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Siemens AG are the forerunners in the Mammography Workstation Market. Companies such as General Electric (GE) Co., Mindray Medical International Limited, Hologic, Inc., Metaltronica S.p.A., and Allengers Medical Systems Ltd. are some of the key innovators in the market.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include General Electric (GE) Co. (GE Healthcare), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers), Canon, Inc. (Canon Medical Systems Corporation), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, Metaltronica S.p.A., Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., and Analogic Corporation (Altaris Capital Partners).
Recent Strategies Deployed in Mammography Workstation Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements:
- Nov-2020: GE Healthcare collaborated with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for the inauguration of an advanced center for innovation and research at the IISc campus in Bangalore for Computational and Data Sciences Collaborative Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence in Medical and Healthcare Imaging.
- Sep-2020: GE Healthcare collaborated with Newport Beach, a leading provider of innovative and cost-effective enterprise healthcare solutions. This collaboration aimed to enhance the mammography workflow, image management, and storage capacity of the Senographe Pristina Mammography System. The two companies collaborated to build a systematic workflow environment for mammography and tomosynthesis images. GE offered the Candelis ImageGrid products in the United States and Canada that included ImageGrid, ImageGrid Mini, and ImageGrid Plus, with the Senographe Pristina Mammography System that provided an answer to the data management challenges created by the huge amount of data generated by 3D imaging.
- Sep-2020: Mindray North America has announced a strategic collaboration with Amazon Business that will provide health care systems, hospitals, and clinicians immediate and direct access to a broad range of Mindray’s innovative, category-leading patient monitoring, anesthesia, and ultrasound imaging products, and associated accessories.
- Feb-2020: Fujifilm Medical Systems collaborated with Sun Nuclear Corporation, a provider of innovative solutions for radiation therapy, diagnostic imaging, and patient alignment. This collaboration aimed to teach, train, and aware of the need for breast cancer screening.
- Dec-2019: GE Healthcare came into an agreement with Affidea's diagnostic. The signed agreement worth $100 million and termed for multiyear to provide imaging and digital technologies to Affidea's diagnostic imaging services network.
» Acquisition and Mergers:
- Dec-2019: Fujifilm signed a definitive agreement to acquire Hitachi's medical imaging business. The acquisition would help Fujifilm in expanding its capabilities in competing against its medical imaging competitors.
- Jan-2018: Canon Medical Systems took over DelftHold B.V, a finance company. The acquisition aimed to provide expanded systems, product range, services, and technologies for both the companies in the European market.
- Dec-2016: Canon Inc. acquired Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation. With the combination of both companies’ management resources, Canon solidified its business foundation for health care that can contribute to the world.
» Product Launches and Product Expansions:
- Nov-2019: Hologic Introduced Unifi Workspace, a new comprehensive breast diagnostic reading solution. The much-predicted multimodality workstation that designed to allowed more informed decision-making and improved workflow efficiencies for radiologists.
- Sep-2019: Fujifilm Medical Systems introduced its Tomosynthesis Biopsy option for the ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system. This new option utilized tomosynthesis guidance to calculate 3D coordinates of the doubtful lesion in the breast to the traditional stereotactic method. It also allowed radiologists to accurately complete biopsy of doubtful areas to conduct a pathological examination and informed the diagnosis and care plan. Clinicians would have enhanced diagnostic care for patients by using Tomosynthesis Biopsy to select a lesion previously undetectable on images from full-field digital mammography (FFDM) alone.
- Feb-2019: Philips launched Incisive CT for extending its diagnostic imaging portfolio. This system helps the healthcare organizations and imaging departments in meeting their financial, clinical, and operational goals.
Scope of the Mammography Workstation Market Analysis
- Diagnostic screening
- Advance imaging
- Clinical review
- Breast Care Centers
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- General Electric (GE) Co. (GE Healthcare)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers)
- Canon, Inc. (Canon Medical Systems Corporation)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Hologic, Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Metaltronica S.p.A.
- Allengers Medical Systems Ltd.
- Analogic Corporation (Altaris Capital Partners)
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Mammography Workstation Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of mammography workstation market by 2026?
The global mammography workstation market size is expected to reach $213.3 million by 2026.
What are the factors that anticipated to drive mammography workstation market trends?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is rising awareness about the benefits of early diagnosis of the cancer.
Which segment shows high revenue share of the mammography workstation market in 2019?
The hospital segment ruled the market for mammography workstations and has the largest revenue share in the year 2019. This is due to the increasing number of breast screenings.
Who are the top market players in the mammography workstation industry?
General Electric (GE) Co. (GE Healthcare), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers), Canon, Inc. (Canon Medical Systems Corporation), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, Metaltronica S.p.A., Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., and Analogic Corporation (Altaris Capital Partners).