Global LED Modular Display Market By Type (Outdoor and Indoor), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the LED Modular Display Market
Market Report Description
The Global LED Modular Display Market size is expected to reach $11 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 13.4% CAGR during the forecast period. A modular LED display cabinet can be characterized as an autonomous unit that can be combined to make a more complicated structure, for example, a total LED display or sign. There are many advantages of building displays with modular cabinet, for example, expanded productivity, better quality, more reliable assembling, quicker lead times, and higher design flexibility to effortlessly create smaller signs or huge spectacular displays. The modular designs are additionally bezel-free and fit together consistently like Lego pieces, offering boundless designs and simple establishment. Manufacturing efficiencies are prompting a decrease in cost, modularly for wide-scale projects, which will lead to more prominent adoption as more customers experience a faster ROI.
LED Modular Display Market Size, By Type, 2020-2026
The modular digital LED screens permit any screen size or configuration to be made. The modules are available in various sizes and various pixel pitches. Display development supplies, installs, and offers maintenance and support for digital LED screens for numerous utilizations. The LED screens can be found with a pixel pitch from just 2mm upwards based on the viewing distance. Importantly, we will advise on the most suitable pitch for your application. We will also design, create, and install any supporting structures that might be required to securely mount the LED screens as per the application.
LED Modular Display Market Share, By Region, 2019
The expanding adoption of LED modular displays across numerous applications, for example, retail stores, air terminals/railways, media, and marketing, sports and entertainment, theaters, and control rooms are foreseen to drive the market development over the forecast period. Besides, an expanding number of events which are help outdoor, for example, sports events, music concerts, product launches, brand endorsements, and political assemblies, to display live video, conventional marketing, dynamic content, and social media marketing. This is anticipated to boost the demand for LED modular display. Numerous organizations are utilizing advanced innovations, for example, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data to expand the engagement of customers. Retail stores utilize intelligent display that enables clients to try out the dresses in a virtual manner.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to noticeably affect the LED modular display market as the lockdown imposed to contain the spread of the virus has disturbed the supply chains and manufacturing tasks around the world. The demand for LED modular display has decreased significantly as public spots are shut because of the lockdowns, and no marketing exercises are being done at public places. However, the demand for LED displays is anticipated to gain traction after the severe lockdown guidelines are relaxed and public gathering and outdoor functions, for example, conference, sporting meets, and concerts, among others, resume.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 5.3 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 11 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||114|
|Number of Tables||162|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Competition Analysis, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Type, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Free Valuable Insights: Global LED Modular Display Market to reach a market size of $11 Billion by 2026
Based on Type, the market is segmented into Outdoor and Indoor. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
KBV Cardinal Matrix - LED Modular Display Market Competition Analysis
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product Launches and Partnerships. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix; Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Sony Corporation are the forerunners in the LED Modular Display Market. Companies such as PixelFLEX, Yaham Optoelectronics Co., Ltd., Barco NV, NEC Corporation, Leyard Optoelectronics Co., and Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. are some of the key innovators in the market.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Sony Corporation, NEC Corporation, Barco NV, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung Group), Prismaflex International Group, Leyard Optoelectronic Co. (Planar Systems, Inc.), Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronic Co Ltd., Pro Display, Yaham Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. and PixelFLEX.
Recent Strategies Deployed in LED Modular Display Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements:
- Mar-2020: NEC came into an agreement with Sharp Corporation, a company that designs and manufactures electronic products. Following the agreement, the companies established a joint venture by combining NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. with Sharp. The Sharp-NEC joint venture would enable both companies to build upon their strengths and address the visualization needs of their global customers. This joint venture would bring even greater value and benefits to customers and partners by extending their state-of-the-art product portfolios together with a range of professional service offerings.
- Oct-2019: Absen Optoelectronics collaborated with Deloitte, a multinational professional services network. Following the collaboration, Deloitte deployed a range of Absen LED solutions including the Absenicon, N Plus series, and a transparent screen at its innovation and entrepreneurship center in Shenzhen China. N Plus series is an updated version of N series, the industry-first smart flat panel display range. Absenicon, an all-in-1 presentation solution specially designed for meeting space of any sizes, for fulfilling the ultimate meeting experience in its meeting room that accommodates roughly 30 people on the 9th floor of the building.
- Apr-2019: Barco announced its collaboration with Caresyntax, a market front-runner and leader in vendor-neutral software solutions for surgical automation, analytics, and AI. The collaboration strengthened the value proposition of both parties and accelerated the next level developments for the Nexxis digital platform. Alongside this partnership, Barco acquired a minority stake in Caresyntax by participating in the company’s recent round of growth equity financing.
» Product Launches and Product Expansions:
- Sep-2020: NEC Display Solutions announced the launch of its latest MediaPlayer for its digital signage solutions. The MediaPlayer software comes pre-installed on NEC´s Raspberry Pi Compute Module at no additional charge, offering easy set-up and operation, powerful ‘out-of-the-box’ performance, and customization. This modular SoC MediaPlayer solution can simply be integrated inside any compatible NEC display offering the Raspberry Pi slot. It allows the smooth, remote operation of setups with the individual as well as multiple screens supported by browser-based playlist and content distribution as well as centralized device management.
- May-2020: Planar broadened its portfolio of cutting-edge LED display solutions with the launch of the Planar FX Series. Planar FX Series fine pixel pitch LED video wall displays to bring to high ambient-light environments the same level of close-viewing image detail and resolution historically reserved for lower light private spaces. The Planar FX Series supports up to 3500 nits indoors and 4000 nits outdoors. The new line of LED video wall displays’ high resolution and high brightness makes them ideal for showcasing up-close content during daylight hours, including applications such as corporate campus exteriors, transportation, lobbies, retail environments, and hospitality.
- Feb-2020: NEC Display Solutions Europe launched the NEC Open Modular Platform for reinforcing its Open Modular intelligence (OMi) concept. This concept uses diverse computing hardware technologies with scalable performance-levels. This platform is the result of its partnership with signageOS. The platform’s open, modular approach is enabled by signageOS technology and delivers single code-based API access to connect to NEC hardware.
- Jan-2020: Yaham is launching a series of new transparent technology, indoor screen, and sporting display, as well as fine pixel pitches products. These products include the Yaham X3 series panel, C0 series transparent screen, Yaham X3 series panel, Yaham P0 series, and R0 series. Yaham X3 series panel is extremely slim and lightweight. C0 series transparent screen can deliver vivid images or videos without any shadow. Yaham P0 series perimeter board can provide vibrant imagery for fulfilling the needs of live broadcasting standards. R0 series is designed for the sporting stadium and provides vivid image output, high-consistency display effects, and a high refresh rate.
- Dec-2019: Samsung launched The Wall modular MicroLED luxury displays in India. The lineup consists of multiple size options ranging from 146 inches in 4K, 219 inches in 6K to a massive 292 inch in 8K resolution. Also, there are two different versions as well: The Wall Luxury and The Wall Pro. The Wall Luxury was aimed at consumers who are looking for a high-end home entertainment screen, while the Wall Pro was focused on businesses and comes with business-relevant features. The Wall is Samsung’s luxury display lineup based on the advanced MicroLED display technology. These displays enable users to customize the size of the screen by adding or removing modules.
- Sep-2019: Sony Electronics introduced the Crystal LED display system for home installation. The company has been offering residential configurations and installation, giving consumers an unrivaled home theater technology capable of displaying 8K HDR video content and beyond up to 16K. Crystal LED is a modular technology, enabling it to be installed in virtually any desired size and resolution to accommodate consumers’ needs and residential space availability.
- Aug-2019: PixelFLEX launched the new FLEXUltra XT. It delivers unparalleled design potential for any live production with its ultra-high-resolution pixel pitch options, all-in-one optional ground support system, and the innovative PixelShield protective technology for a long-lasting and dynamic LED video experience.
- Jul-2019: PixelFLEX LED unveiled VisionPro HD for offering one of the highest resolution displays in an all-in-one, seamless video experience. The display is ideal for any corporate, educational, retail, or entertainment design. VisionPro was designed for providing high-quality LED display technology as a direct replacement for TV walls and other traditional display technologies.
- Jun-2019: Leyard announced the widest range of LED display solutions, including the new Leyard TVF Complete, along with other display innovations. Its portfolio of cutting-edge LED display solutions provides something for every customer, including those looking for a more plug and play experience. Leyard TVF Complete is optimized for Full HD and 4K resolutions and comes in 109”, 137”, 164” and 219” diagonal sizes. Each Leyard TVF Complete model includes precisely configured LED display cabinets, video controller, cables, wall mounts, trim and spare modules.
Scope of the LED Modular Display Market Analysis
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Sony Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Barco NV
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung Group)
- Prismaflex International Group
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co. (Planar Systems, Inc.)
- Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronic Co Ltd.
- Pro Display
- Yaham Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
LED Modular Display Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of LED modular display market by 2026?
The global LED modular display market size is expected to reach $11 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive LED modular display industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is growing sporting and music events across the globe are anticipated to fuel the market growth.
Who are the top market players in the LED modular display industry?
Sony Corporation, NEC Corporation, Barco NV, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung Group), Prismaflex International Group, Leyard Optoelectronic Co. (Planar Systems, Inc.), Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronic Co Ltd., Pro Display, Yaham Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. and PixelFLEX.
At what CAGR is the LED modular display market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of LED modular display market is 22% from 2020 to 2026.