LAMEA Smart Remote Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Application (Smart TV and Others), By Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), By Country and Growth Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the LAMEA Smart Remote Market
Market Report Description
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Smart Remote Market would witness market growth of 11.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028).
A smart remote may typically handle five or more items in the house, ranging from traditional home media such as the TV and speakers to connected devices like a smart lighting system or a thermostat. It does so by incorporating a variety of infrared (IR) sensors and radios for controlling the TV, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for controlling connected home devices. A smart remote might even feature an inbuilt screen that adjusts to the device a user is managing. Some smart remotes are physical devices that take up a dedicated position on the coffee table, while others are apps that take advantage of the phone's built-in features.
If a smart remote is decent, the user should be able to replace all of the other complex controls with just one click. Its main feature is that it can control every electronic piece of equipment in the home without having to go through a series of menus or press a slew of buttons. They are available in a range of forms and sizes that anyone can choose from depending on the preferences. Depending on whatever model is user selects, the particular individual can choose to tap a button instead of swiping a screen, which is useful for watching movies in the dark.
The smart remotes will enable the user to recognize the visitor at the gate by speaking with the visitor on the screen, handle the front door from outside the home via the Internet and mobile phone, and screen visitors. In the UAE, smart remotes which feature a digitized lifestyle through networking consumer electronics, are on the verge of becoming a reality. For instance, according to the telecom operator, updating to a smart home would enhance people's standard of living across the country. Consumers are invited to visit the Smart Remote experience center to better understand and enjoy the advantages of Smart Remotes. People in the United Arab Emirates will benefit from upgrading to a smart house. As a developed country with a large youth population, UAE customers are accustomed to being connected at all times.
By implementing the smart remote experience, users will be able to raise the comfort level in different uses to new heights while also enhancing the protection and security of the user and the family. Moreover, it will provide the user with constant control over events as well as surveillance. Users can automate and handle numerous in-home and out-of-home devices, equipment, appliances, and settings, such as lighting, air conditioning, and curtain control, with remote automation. Interactive switches and panels, along with universal remote controls will allow the user to monitor and manage the automation. There are two types of remote automation available as Pre-built packages that comprise wireless retrofit solutions for in-home and out-of-home devices, equipment, appliances, and environments, and custom-built packages with detailed wireless and wired remote automation for individual customers.
The Brazil market dominated the LAMEA Smart Remote Market by Country in 2021, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2028; thereby, achieving a market value of $66.8 million by 2028. The Argentina market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during (2022 - 2028). Additionally, The UAE market would display a CAGR of 11.5% during (2022 - 2028).
Based on Application, the market is segmented into Smart TV and Others. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Offline and Online. Based on countries, the market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of LAMEA.
Free Valuable Insights: The Global Smart Remote Market is Predict to reach $3.9 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.6%
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Crestron Electronics, Inc., Universal Electronics Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Sony Corporation, Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd., Logitech International S.A., and Bose Corporation.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Smart Remote Market
- Apr-2022: E Ink launched Spectra 3100 Plus, a five-color ePaper. Following this launch, the company aimed to offer a range of display sizes to enable retailers to select an appropriate size of five-color ePaper for distinct applications.
- Mar-2022: PARC launched Xerox VersaLink B7100 and Xerox VersaLink C7100 Series, new lines of new A3 Multifunction Printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to streamline office workflows while also complying with the rigorous sustainability standards in order to cut electricity costs.
- Feb-2022: Xerox completed its acquisition of Powerland, a leader in IT services. With this acquisition, the company aimed to strengthen its IT services portfolio across North America.
- Dec-2020: BASF introduced the Elastollan Soft Touch Feel TPU series. Through this launch, the company aimed to address the demand for convenience and functionality across the consumer electronics sector through the launch of this ideal solution for consumer electronics products and accessories.
- Nov-2019: BASF New Business completed its acquisition of Sculpteo, an online 3D printing service provider. This acquisition aimed to allow BASF 3D Printing Solutions to establish and commercialize new industrial 3D printing materials rapidly. In addition, the company would also leverage the expertise of Sculpteo’s management team to offer an expanded service spectrum to its customers and partners.
- Jul-2019: Xerox rolled out B205, B210, and B215, a range of affordable multifunction printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to improve small office mobility without conceding security and image quality. Moreover, the new devices also deliver wireless high-speed connectivity to enable the user to print remotely.
- Jun-2019: Xerox unveiled the Baltoro HF, the latest Inkjet Press. The new product is developed to streamline high-volume transactional work and direct brochures and mails via automated intelligence, Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads, and High Fusion ink.
- Feb-2019: Xerox took over Vader Systems, a liquid metal jet 3D printer manufacturer. This acquisition aimed to complement the company's vision to access a Total Addressable Market for digital/additive manufacturing.
- May-2018: E Ink teamed up with SES-imagotag, a leading provider of digital price tags. With this collaboration, the companies aimed to expand and expedite their mutual growth objectives across the retail IoT market. In addition, the companies would also focus on accelerating the adoption of electronic paper in smart retail applications.
- Jan-2018: NovaCentrix acquired the technical and business-related intellectual property of Intrinsiq Materials, an advanced materials company. Under this acquisition, the company would offer copper-based ink technology of Intrinsiq Materials to its customer in order to allow them to leverage an expanded line of capabilities.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Smart TV
By Distribution Channel
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Universal Electronics Inc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Sony Corporation
- Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.
- Logitech International S.A.
- Bose Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free