LAMEA Seasoning & Spices Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Spices Type, By Herbs Type, By Form, By Distribution Channel (Foodservice and Retail), By Country and Growth Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the LAMEA Seasoning & Spices Market
Market Report Description
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Seasoning & Spices Market would witness market growth of 8.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028).
Synthetic chemicals have historically been used by food manufacturers and restaurants to flavor their products. Inducing specific scents, flavors, and colors in foods increases client demand, and hotels and restaurants frequently use these artificial aromas and flavors to improve food products. However, as consumer awareness of organic and clean label products has grown, food manufacturers have been driven to eliminate these dangerous substances in favor of organic and natural alternatives. The rise in interest in organic flavoring is a potential for dried spice manufacturers to take advantage of. Clove, oregano, thyme, cumin, and cinnamon are just a few of the spices that have antibacterial and antifungal properties. They are effective against bacteria like bacillus subtilis and pseudomonas fluorescents, as well as pathogens like staphylococcus aureus and vibrio parahaemolyticus, which cause food rotting.
Middle Eastern food is incomplete without spices and herbs. The meal is flavorful and fragrant thanks to the unusual spices and herbs utilized in its preparation. If consumer want to make some of the most popular Middle Eastern cuisines at home, read on to learn more about the many spices and herbs used in the region. It loosely translates to 'chief of the shop' in North African and Moroccan languages. Cardamom, clove, cinnamon, coriander, turmeric, and a few other spices make up this top spice. It's a spicy blend that's perfect for adding flavor to any style of cooking, including stews and barbecues.
Spices play a major role in the daily food and nutrition as well as the socio-cultural environment of the many ethnic groups in the Middle East and Africa, therefore growth is expected. This simple spice, which originated in Egypt, has achieved renown. The flavor is delicate but distinct, made composed of sesame seeds, coriander seeds, hazelnuts, and a few more components. It can be used to marinade meat and fish for grilling, or mixed with yoghurt and spread onto meat and vegetables.
The Brazil market dominated the LAMEA Seasoning & Spices Market by Country in 2021, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2028; thereby, achieving a market value of $909.8 million by 2028. The Argentina market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during (2022 - 2028). Additionally, The UAE market would showcase a CAGR of 8% during (2022 - 2028).
Based on Product, the market is segmented into Spices, Herbs, and Salt & Salt Substitutes. Based on Spices Type, the market is segmented into Turmeric, Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Coriander, Cloves, Cumin, Ginger, and Others. Based on Herbs Type, the market is segmented into Garlic, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Fennel, Rosemary, and Others. Based on Form, the market is segmented into Powder & Crushed and Whole. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Foodservice and Retail. Based on countries, the market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of LAMEA.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Associated British Foods PLC, Kerry Group PLC, McCormick & Company, Inc., Döhler Gmbh, Ariake Japan Co., Ltd., Baria Group, DS Group, Everest Food Products Pvt Ltd., and Bart Ingredients.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Seasoning & Spices Market
- Apr-2022: E Ink launched Spectra 3100 Plus, a five-color ePaper. Following this launch, the company aimed to offer a range of display sizes to enable retailers to select an appropriate size of five-color ePaper for distinct applications.
- Mar-2022: PARC launched Xerox VersaLink B7100 and Xerox VersaLink C7100 Series, new lines of new A3 Multifunction Printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to streamline office workflows while also complying with the rigorous sustainability standards in order to cut electricity costs.
- Feb-2022: Xerox completed its acquisition of Powerland, a leader in IT services. With this acquisition, the company aimed to strengthen its IT services portfolio across North America.
- Dec-2020: BASF introduced the Elastollan Soft Touch Feel TPU series. Through this launch, the company aimed to address the demand for convenience and functionality across the consumer electronics sector through the launch of this ideal solution for consumer electronics products and accessories.
- Nov-2019: BASF New Business completed its acquisition of Sculpteo, an online 3D printing service provider. This acquisition aimed to allow BASF 3D Printing Solutions to establish and commercialize new industrial 3D printing materials rapidly. In addition, the company would also leverage the expertise of Sculpteo’s management team to offer an expanded service spectrum to its customers and partners.
- Jul-2019: Xerox rolled out B205, B210, and B215, a range of affordable multifunction printers. Through this launch, the company aimed to improve small office mobility without conceding security and image quality. Moreover, the new devices also deliver wireless high-speed connectivity to enable the user to print remotely.
- Jun-2019: Xerox unveiled the Baltoro HF, the latest Inkjet Press. The new product is developed to streamline high-volume transactional work and direct brochures and mails via automated intelligence, Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads, and High Fusion ink.
- Feb-2019: Xerox took over Vader Systems, a liquid metal jet 3D printer manufacturer. This acquisition aimed to complement the company's vision to access a Total Addressable Market for digital/additive manufacturing.
- May-2018: E Ink teamed up with SES-imagotag, a leading provider of digital price tags. With this collaboration, the companies aimed to expand and expedite their mutual growth objectives across the retail IoT market. In addition, the companies would also focus on accelerating the adoption of electronic paper in smart retail applications.
- Jan-2018: NovaCentrix acquired the technical and business-related intellectual property of Intrinsiq Materials, an advanced materials company. Under this acquisition, the company would offer copper-based ink technology of Intrinsiq Materials to its customer in order to allow them to leverage an expanded line of capabilities.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Salt & Salt Substitutes
- Powder & Crushed
By Distribution Channel
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Kerry Group PLC
- McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Döhler Gmbh
- Ariake Japan Co., Ltd.
- Baria Group
- DS Group
- Everest Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Bart Ingredients
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free