Global Inflation Devices Market By Application (Interventional Cardiology & Radiology, Urological Procedures, Peripheral Vascular Procedures and Gastroenterological Procedures) By Display Type (Analogue Inflation Devices and Digital Inflation Devices) By End User (Hospitals & Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2019 - 2025
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Inflation Devices Market
The Global Inflation Devices Market size is expected to reach $656.6 Million by 2025, rising at a market growth of 4% CAGR during the forecast period. Inflation devices are used to fill and empty balloons for surgical procedures. Inflation devices work by creating a certain preset limit to the atmospheric pressure. It shows the amount of pressure applied to the device. These systems may have various display types, such as analog displays and digital displays.
Global Inflation Devices Market Size
Due to their luminescent backgrounds, these devices have different properties, such as the digital displays provide an advantage in noting the readings in a dim light environment. In addition, analog displays are user-friendly and easy to use, as they are integrated with a scale that shows the readings. Moreover, these devices are used in specific surgeries such as gastroenterological procedures and cardiovascular procedures.
The growth of the global demand for inflation devices led by the increase in the adoption of minimally invasive procedures, these surgical procedures; for example, involve smaller incisions resulting in less scarring. Such operations are often less painful compared with treatments requiring wider incisions. In addition, these procedures often have a higher precision rate relative to conventional open surgery.
Inflation Devices Market Share
The growing acceptance of minimally invasive procedures, the emergence of advanced healthcare facilities in a majority of developing countries, the rising prevalence of CVD and the less rigorous approval procedures lead to market development. The severity of coronary artery disease is also anticipated to increase with the growth of the geriatric population, which is a major target indicator for interventional cardiology procedures that use an inflation device to inflate and deflate the balloon. These primary factors are expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
With the sudden break of Covid-19 in late months of year 2019, the markets worldwide are unfortunately experiencing its grip. The suppliers and consumers of the products & Services are affected in a big way across the sectors resulting in declining revenues in last quarters of year 2019.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Inflation Devices Market to reach a market size of $656.6 million by 2025
Based on Application, the market is segmented into Interventional Cardiology & Radiology, Urological Procedures, Peripheral Vascular Procedures and Gastroenterological Procedures. Based on Display Type, the market is segmented into Analogue Inflation Devices and Digital Inflation Devices. Based on End User, the market is segmented into Hospitals & Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The market research report covers theanalysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Johnson and Johnson (Acclarent, Inc.), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., ConMed Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc. (Cook Group), Medtronic PLC, Olympus Corporation, Teleflex, Inc., and Terumo Corporation.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Inflation Devices Market
- Jan-2020: Cook Medical introduced the TriForce Peripheral Crossing Set. These set helps the physicians in procedures to treat patients with vascular obstructions.
- Dec-2019: BD completed the acquisition of C. R. Bard Inc., a medical technology developer in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products. The acquisition broadened the product portfolio of BD.
- Jun-2019: Terumo came into partnership with Orchestra BioMed Inc., a therapeutic device company. The partnership was aimed at developing and commercializing the Virtue Sirolimus-Eluting Balloon (SEB), one of Orchestra’s lead assets, in the percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions field.
- Apr-2019: BD released the UltraScore 014 Focused Force PTA Balloon. The balloon is intended to dilate stenoses in the iliac, femoral, ilio-femoral, popliteal, infra-popliteal and renal arteries and for the treatment of obstructive lesions of native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulae.
- Feb-2018: Terumo signed an agreement with Capgemini, a technology outsourcing services firm. The agreement was focused on developing two global innovation and development centres in India. The centres would develop next-generation device platforms for Terumo's blood component business entity Terumo BCT, a global leader in blood component, therapeutic apheresis, and cellular technologies.
- May-2017: Teleflex launched the new Arrow AC3 Optimus intra-aortic balloon (IABP). This system has been designed for helping a weakened heart pump blood and it can provide IABP therapy to a broad range of patients, even those not previously considered candidates for IABP therapy.
Scope of the Inflation Devices Market Analysis
- Interventional Cardiology & Radiology
- Urological Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures and
- Gastroenterological Procedures
By Display Type
- Analogue Inflation Devices and
- Digital Inflation Devices
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics and
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Johnson and Johnson (Acclarent, Inc.)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- ConMed Corporation
- Cook Medical, Inc. (Cook Group)
- Medtronic PLC
- Olympus Corporation
- Teleflex, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Inflation Devices Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of inflation devices market in 2025?
According to a new report published by KBV Research, The global inflation devices market size is expected to reach $656.6 million by 2025.
What is the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the driving and restraining factors of the inflation devices market?
The market is expected to witness a boost due to rising geriatric population, Increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries, and Rising adoption of disposable accessories. The market growth is expected to get affected due to impact of coronavirus outbreak on critical medical supplies.
Which segment shows maximum market share in inflation devices market in 2018?
The sub-segment of hospitals and clinics accounted for the largest market share in 2018.
At what CAGR is the inflation devices market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of inflation devices market is 4% from 2019 to 2025.