Global Foot Care Products Market By Applications (Medical, Sports & Athletics and Personal Comfort), By Products (Foot Creams, Foot Cleansing Lotions, Slough Scrub Products, Foot Repair Ointment and Other Products), By Distribution Channels (Hospitals & Specialty Clinics Market, Drug stores & Pharmacies Market, Online Stores Market and Others), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Foot Care Products Market
The Global Foot Care Products Market size is expected to reach $4.4 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 7.9% CAGR during the forecast period. Foot care products are important for keeping the health of the feet. These foot care products are useful in protecting and remedial care of the foot and ankle. Foot care products are helpful to restore foot issues like toe pain, finger pain, heel pain, and nail health. Companies are concentrated on innovative product packaging to surge the usability of foot care products. In order to see the ever-changing requirement of customers, enterprises are directed on R&D activities so as to introduce a new product line in the market of foot care products. These corporations are further capitalizing on packing and advertising activities to gain more visibility among consumers.
Foot Care Products Market Size, By Applications, 2020-2026
The global foot care products market has upheld a persistent growth rate. There is a growing requirement for foot care products that are helpful in maintaining better aesthetics and hygiene. Fast fluctuating lifestyle and altering fashion have augmented the skin exposure of feet, therefore leading to increasing demands for foot care products. These products have expanded more popular especially among women owing to the growing trend of open-toe shoes and sandals. Currently, consumers are probing for foot cleansing lotions, creams, repair ointments, and sloughing scrub which can show instant results. Mature baby boomers, a surge in the number of diabetic patients, and bacterial infections are the key factors that are boosting the growth of the global foot care products market. In addition to it, the rise in awareness, personal hygiene & fashion trends is some of the common trends followed in society. For instance, the pedicure is gradually adopted by people. Several foot care devices, gels, creams, tools, and medicines are widely used by podiatry professionals, pedicure centers, and diagnostic centers.
Foot Care Products Market Share, By Products, 2019
Based on Applications, the market is segmented into Medical, Sports & Athletics and Personal Comfort. Based on Products, the market is segmented into Foot Creams, Foot Cleansing Lotions, Slough Scrub Products, Foot Repair Ointment and Other Products. Based on Distribution Channels, the market is segmented into Hospitals & Specialty Clinics Market, Drug stores & Pharmacies Market, Online Stores Market and Others. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 2.7 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 4.4 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||209|
|Number of Tables||380|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Application, Product, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Free Valuable Insights: Global Foot Care Products Market to reach a market size of $4.4 Billion by 2026
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Johnson and Johnson, Revlon, Inc. (MacAndrews & Forbes), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Blistex, Inc., HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC), Coty, Inc. (JAB Cosmetics B.V.), PediFix, Inc., Alva-Amco Pharmacal, Inc., Aetna Felt Corporation (Aetna Foot Products) and Miracle of Aloe.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Foot Care Products Market
- Sep-2020: Giro Sport Design announced to be the supplier of Helmets to the USA Cycling Track Team through 2024. They further added that they work directly with the team to support their quest for Olympic medals. Giro would provide the team with leading helmet technology in the Aerohead MIPS, Vanquish MIPS and Aether Spherical.
- Jun-2020: Isadore introduced Isadore Apparel’s subscription model. Under this subscription model, anyone can borrow their new outfits and have them delivered to the person's home every three months. The company's purpose was to avoid incorrect purchases, free up space in your wardrobe and conserve resources.
- Feb-2020: Champion System collaborated with The Ontario Cycling Association [OCA]. This collaboration enabled an integrated online platform in CCN portal that created a one-stop shop for athletes, coaches, and supporters. The company will assist OCA in designing unique and new Provincial Championship jerseys for each championship and year.
- Aug-2019: Endura collaborated with Brompton to introduce a cycling apparel collection. This collection consisted of a autumn/winter range which consists of six pieces, including a waterproof jacket, packable windproof layer and reversible gilet, windproof glove, Coolmax Socks and Multitude.
- May-2019: Castelli collaborated with pro triathlete and World Champion Patrick Lange. The collaboration proved the brand's dedication to make clothes that helps multi sport athletes. The Austrian based German joined Castelli’s triathlon roster including Mirinda Carfrae, Laura Philipp, and Cameron Wurf, Frederik Van Lierde, Tim O’Donnell and the Raelert brothers.
- Apr-2019: Champion system came into a partnership agreement with KINeSYS, a performance sunscreen. The partnership aimed to introduce a sporting apparel range that included the launch of the gear whicch was inspired by the iconic 120ml KINeSYS ‘K’ Spray Sunscreen bottle. This range included technical running tees and singlets, triathlon kit, tennis polo shirts, and golf and cycling kit.
- Oct-2018: Endura partnered with Cycle Republic, a UK retailer. This partnership aimed to provide a wide range of 50 products for men’s and women’s apparel throughout its 21 stores. It also extended the online available range of the products.
- Feb-2018: 2XU partnered with USA Triathlon, the national governing body for the multisport disciplines of triathlon. 2XU’s apparel designed with triathletes offer benefits such as improved blood flow, decrease in muscle soreness and speedy recovery. The partnership allowed both the companies came together and helped the competitors fulfill their full performance potential.
- Nov-2017: 2XU along with GXG cam into a partnership agreement with L Catterton Asia, World's Leading Consumer Growth Investor. The partnership aimed to capitalize the rapidly-growing fitness and sportswear market in China.
- Feb-2017: ASSOS Switzerland partnered with AEG, a German producer of electrical equipment. The partnership aimed to supply official race jerseys and staff uniforms for the annual professional cycling events. It also included the development of race-week executive and broadcast team apparel and staff uniforms and rarity in the tech apparel category.
Scope of the Foot Care Products Market Analysis
- Sports & Athletics
- Personal Comfort
- Foot Creams
- Foot Cleansing Lotions
- Slough Scrub Products
- Foot Repair Ointment
- Other Products
By Distribution Channel
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Drug stores & Pharmacies
- Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Johnson and Johnson
- Revlon, Inc. (MacAndrews & Forbes)
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
- Blistex, Inc.
- HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC)
- Coty, Inc. (JAB Cosmetics B.V.)
- PediFix, Inc.
- Alva-Amco Pharmacal, Inc.
- Aetna Felt Corporation (Aetna Foot Products)
- Miracle of Aloe
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Foot Care Products Market Related Reports:
How valuable the foot care products market be in the future?
The global foot care products market size is expected to reach $4.4 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive foot care products industry?
The major factors that are anticipated to drive the foot care products industry include rising awareness among people about personal hygiene.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Johnson and Johnson, Revlon, Inc. (MacAndrews & Forbes), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Blistex, Inc., HoMedics, Inc. (FKA Distributing Co., LLC), Coty, Inc. (JAB Cosmetics B.V.), PediFix, Inc., Alva-Amco Pharmacal, Inc., Aetna Felt Corporation (Aetna Foot Products) and Miracle of Aloe.
Which segment dominated the foot care products market in 2019?
The Foot Creams market dominated the global foot care products market by products in 2019, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2026.
Which region shows high revenue share of the foot care products market in 2019?
The Asia-Pacific has dominated the market of foot care products in the year 2019, has the maximum revenue share.