Global Feedback Management Software Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Component, By Type (Customer, Employee), By Deployment Mode (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size, By Vertical, By Regional Outlook and Forecast, 2022 - 2028
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Feedback Management Software Market
Market Report Description
The Global Feedback Management Software Market size is expected to reach $17.3 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 11.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
Feedback management software is defined as a system of software and processes. Enterprises, non-profit organizations, and all other such entities can manage and implement feedback surveys centrally while ensuring the distribution of authority and analysis with the help of feedback management software. It is ideally an online platform designed to gather, share, and analyze feedback data so that strategic decisions can be made for further improvements.
All potential facets of the business, workplace, or enterprise could be significantly impacted by these systems. Since it is real data, it may be utilized proactively to address problems with how the services, products, or workplace are performing. Feedback management software has a variety of uses in many industrial verticals as a result of ensuring, defending, and improving the customer experience.
Increasing on-demand business models and new opportunities for feedback management systems are fueled by growing digital transformation activities across companies and CRM software integration. Also, the market is expanding due to the rising desire for tailored client experiences.
Moreover, during the projected period, the market is anticipated to benefit from increased deployment of artificial intelligence (AI) in boosting consumer engagement as well as from the untapped opportunities of emerging economies. Corporations have been compelled to make strategic efforts to accelerate the expansion of the feedback management software sector globally due to the rising popularity of the on-demand business model and the rising acceptance of the omnichannel shopping experience.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The market for feedback management software grew over the long term due to the persistent demand for sophisticated feedback solutions to improve the user experience in the wake of the pandemic. After the COVID-19 outbreak, corporations selected a crucial strategy to achieve enormous growth within the general market environment that significantly emphasized personalization methods. This strategy significantly increased the dominance of the feedback management software market.
Market Growth Factors
Rising artificial intelligence (ai) usage in customer engagement
The use of feedback management software is becoming increasingly widespread due to the increasing acceptance of cutting-edge technology and digital solutions for enhancing customer engagement. This software application has a radical and revolutionary impact on the international market for customer experience because it makes it possible to continuously monitor client reviews and feedback throughout the value chain. Also, AI technology has greatly progressed in virtually every business field, from boosting consumer confidence to eventually showing clients the best goods option.
Increasing instances of digitization and automation throughout businesses
To achieve operational optimization and better customer experience, businesses of all sizes, from multinationals to start-ups, are gradually increasing their integration of digital technology. This is needed in order to enhance the customer experience. In addition, the initiatives for digital transformation are born out of specific problems, the requirements of business and innovation, and the growth requirements on the client side of the organization. These issues are typically brought on by the growing significance of an end-to-end user experience investment approach, which, in turn, is generating the necessity for the adoption of feedback management software.
Market Restraining Factor
Increasing concerns about data privacy and security
Concerns about data security and theft have been brought to light due to the widespread deployment of feedback management software. In addition, there has been an uptick in the number of cybersecurity problems reported in feedback management platforms and other digital tools, which is expected to hinder sales. Additionally, an increase in the use of feedback management solutions that are hosted in the cloud has led to an increase in the danger of security of data and privacy concerns. This is due to a wide variety of organizations now moving their operations to the cloud, as well as an increase in the number of incidents of security threats.
By component, the feedback management software market is categorized into software (without services) and services. The software segment dominated the feedback management software market with maximum revenue share in 2021. This is a result of its use by many organizations to forge lasting relationships with their clients, team members, stakeholders, etc. Organizations can classify various stakeholders using this software based on how they interact or are related to them. A thorough understanding of the business ecosystem may be obtained by gathering together the feedback replies from the various entities and analyzing them with the use of high-quality feedback software.
Based on type, the feedback management software market is segmented into customer, employee, and others. The employee segment acquired a substantial revenue share in the feedback management software market in 2021. This results from the help these services offer, such as data collection from client feedback, a trustworthy source of knowledge that aids in company decision-making. This aids in assessing the financial performance of the business. Customer reviews provide trustworthy information about a product's features for other customers and help employees plan effective steps to promote the product.
Deployment Mode Outlook
On the basis of deployment mode, the feedback management software market segmented into on-premises and cloud. In 2021, the on-premise segment witnessed the highest revenue share in the feedback management software market. This is due to the many benefits that come with an on-premises deployment, including the high level of data protection and safety. Due to higher data security and fewer data breaches, on-premises deployment options are preferred by businesses, which is expected to lead to an increase in the use of feedback management software.
Organization size Outlook
By organization size, the feedback management software market bifurcated into large enterprises and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The SMEs segment recorded a remarkable revenue share in the feedback management software market in 2021. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are attempting to expand their businesses using cost-effective marketing strategies to maximize the return on their marketing investments. In addition, SMEs are pressured to adopt the newest trends and use cutting-edge technology to support their company's operations as instant technological advances, and digital revolutions affect several industries.
Based on vertical, the feedback management software market is classified into retail & e-commerce, travel & hospitality, education, healthcare & life sciences, IT & telecom, BFSI, government & public sector, and others. The IT & telecom segment covered a considerable revenue share in the feedback management software market in 2021. The expansion is attributable to client feedback enabling businesses to improve their offerings. Businesses can obtain customer feedback through various avenues after the customer has utilized the services or bought a product. For example, many people test the application when the software development team publishes the beta version.
|Market size value in 2021||USD 8.1 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2028||USD 17.3 Billion|
|Historical Period||2018 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2028|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2028|
|Number of Pages||305|
|Number of Table||550|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Component, Type, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Vertical, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Region-wise, the feedback management software market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA region. The North America region held the highest revenue share in the feedback management software market in 2021. This is due to the growing use of data analytics and cloud computing technologies to improve customer satisfaction, as well as the wide availability of top vendors and their major projects. Additionally, the region is widely known as the early adopter of technology and thus has aided in the increased usage of the software.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Feedback Management Software Market size to reach USD 17.3 Billion by 2028
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Engagedly, Inc., Momentive Global Inc., Alchemer LLC (KKR & Co. Inc.), Qualtrics International Inc., Explorance Inc., Pageproof.com Limited, Survey Analytics LLC, UserVoice, Inc., Filecamp AG, and ProofHub LLC.
Strategies Deployed in Feedback Management Software Market
» Partnerships, Collaborations and Agreements:
- Apr-2022: Engagedly entered into partnership with Bizlibrary, an online learning, employee training solutions provider. Through this partnership, Bizlibrary’s online courses on HR Compliance, Business Skills, Software, and IT would be easily accessible and bought by Engagedly’s users.
- Sep-2021: Engagedly came into a partnership with Personio, an HR Management Software provider, to provide aid to Engagedly's clients in smooth integration. With this partnership, Personio's expertise would support Engagedly's clients in employee engagement, people development, and carrying out business operations.
» Product Launches and Product Expansions:
- Feb-2023: Alchemer released Alchemer Workflow, a workflow feedback engine without code. Alchemer Workflow would benefit Alchemer's heritage to offer a quick, trouble-free, efficient way to end a feedback loop with customers and employees.
- Jan-2023: Momentive released updates to its product SurveyMonkey Enterprise. The three newly added features would incorporate language personalization, additional best/worst question types, and a multilingual email collector. With these added features, users would be able to prepare professional-grade impactful surveys without the need for deep research proficiency.
- Dec-2022: PageProof unveiled PageProof X-Tool, an online proofing tool designed for providing the best proofing experience by enabling proof owners easily further add other tools to the proofing screen.
- Nov-2022: Momentive unveiled a Price Optimization solution for SurveyMonkey. With the use of the Van Westendorp Price Sensitivity Meter, the Price Optimization solution would facilitate product managers, marketers, and merchants to conveniently and quickly find out the optimal price point of products in less amount of time.
- Aug-2021: Qualtrics introduced the latest tool-Brand Impact Simulator, designed for BrandXM users. Brand Impact Simulator would empower customers to evaluate comprehensive survey data from panels and carry out their data cuts and would generate dashboard views.
- Jul-2021: Explorance announced the launch of BlueML, an AI-based comment analysis solution, developed to transform employee feedback into decision-grade intelligence. Using BlueML business professionals would be able to determine and make impactful decisions from the unorganized data collected from employee surveys and other origins of feedback, helpful in getting significant and operative insights and spending less amount of time.
- Dec-2020: Engagedly released User Interface-Tangerine, to simplify performance management. Tangerine would empower users to manage a well-fit role-oriented information facilitating persons to work without distractions.
» Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Jan-2023: Alchemer completed the acquisition of Apptentive, a mobile feedback technology provider. With this acquisition, Apptentive would support Alchemer by providing its expertise in offering customers the strength in reaching consumers and employees through mobile, enabling Alchemer to serve their client's customers and employees better through mobile engagement.
» Geographical Expansions:
- Jul-2018: Engagedly expanded its geographical footprint in Penshurst, Australia by opening a new branch. This branch would work towards CSM (Customer Service Management) for building strong clients-customers relationships.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Software (Without Services)
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Travel & Hospitality
- Government & Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Engagedly, Inc.
- Momentive Global Inc.
- Alchemer LLC (KKR & Co. Inc.)
- Qualtrics International Inc.
- Explorance Inc.
- Pageproof.com Limited
- Survey Analytics LLC
- UserVoice, Inc.
- Filecamp AG
- ProofHub LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
North America Feedback Management Software Market Report 2022-2028
Europe Feedback Management Software Market Report 2022-2028
Asia Pacific Feedback Management Software Market Report 2022-2028
What would be the size of the Feedback Management Software Market by 2028?
The global Feedback Management Software Market size is expected to reach $17.3 billion by 2028.
What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Feedback Management Software Market?
Rising artificial intelligence (ai) usage in customer engagement are driving the market in coming years, however, Increasing concerns about data privacy and security restraints the growth of the market.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Engagedly, Inc., Momentive Global Inc., Alchemer LLC (KKR & Co. Inc.), Qualtrics International Inc., Explorance Inc., Pageproof.com Limited, Survey Analytics LLC, UserVoice, Inc., Filecamp AG, and ProofHub LLC.
Which segment shows a high revenue share of the Feedback Management Software Market in 2021?
The Customer segment acquired maximum revenue share in the Global Feedback Management Software Market by Type in 2021 thereby, achieving a market value of $8.7 billion by 2028.
Which segment is leading the market in 2021?
The Large Enterprises segment is leading the Global Feedback Management Software Market by Organization Size in 2021 thereby, achieving a market value of $11.9 billion by 2028.
Which region dominated the Feedback Management Software Market in 2021?
The North America market dominated the Global Feedback Management Software Market by Region in 2021, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2028; thereby, achieving a market value of $5.9 billion by 2028.