Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market By Application (Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining), End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare)
Special Offering :
Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
The Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market would witness market growth of 17.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023). The combination of neuroscience computation and embodied models has driven the demand for design and development of neuromorphic chips for brain-based robots and cognitive robots. Machine learning tools have additionally contributed to the market expansion. The European region would witness noticeable growth due to significant investments that are being made into neuromorphic projects and related R&D activities.
Additionally, universities such as University of Manchester and Heidelberg University have significantly contributed to the research and development activities that are centered on neuromorphic computing. Based on Application, the Neuromorphic Computing market segments the market into Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining, and Others. Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Neuromorphic Computing market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market. Key companies profiled in the report include IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, General Vision Inc., Brain Corporation, Vicarious, Knowm Inc., and Numenta.
Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market Size Segmentation
- Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Data Mining
By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Military & Defense
- Germany Neuromorphic Computing Market
- UK Neuromorphic Computing Market
- France Neuromorphic Computing Market
- Russia Neuromorphic Computing Market
- Spain Neuromorphic Computing Market
- Italy Neuromorphic Computing Market
- Rest of Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- General Vision Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- Knowm Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Europe Neuromorphic Computing Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free