Global Disposable Face Masks Market By Product (Protective Masks, Dust Masks and Non-woven Masks) By Application (Industrial and Personal) By Distribution Channel (Offline and Online) By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2019 - 2025
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Disposable Face Masks Market
The Global Disposable Face Masks Market size is expected to reach $1.06 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period. A medical mask is also referred to as a procedure mask or surgical mask. It is a loose plastic mask worn on the face protecting the mouth and nose to shield one from viruses and pollutants in the surrounding environment that appear to cause infection. People working in the healthcare sector typically wear disposable face masks to avoid infection. In addition, disposable face masks are also used in a variety of health-related conditions such as asthma.
Global Disposable Face Masks Market Size
When working in a medical facility, it is very important to get protected from pollution. Medical masks are used to cover the mouth and nose. The main aim of these masks is to prevent a healthy person from coming into contact with the pathogens that surround the patient. Face masks are also used to shield from airborne infections and dust and germs.
The increase in the number of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), the rise in the number of elderly people, and the growth in healthcare services in developing countries are driving the sector. In either case, the tremendous expense of organizing various forms of media culture hinders the growth of the market.
A novel coronavirus appeared in China at the end of 2019. This has spread exponentially across the world since then. This novel coronavirus is called SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes is called COVID-19. Although some have mild illnesses with COVID-19, others may experience trouble coughing, pneumonia, and even respiratory failure. Older people and those with chronic health problems are most at risk for serious illness.
Disposable Face Masks Market Share
Based on Product, the market is segmented into Protective Masks, Dust Masks and Non-woven Masks. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Personal. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Offline and Online. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Disposable Face Masks Market to reach a market size of $1.06 billion by 2025
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Ambu A/S, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Welch Allyn), AirStrip Technologies, Inc., Parburch Medical Developments Ltd., OBP Medical Corporation, Flexicare Medical Ltd., Timesco Healthcare Ltd., SunMed, LLC.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Disposable Face Masks Market
- Apr-2020: 3M came into partnership with Cummins, a company engaged in manufacturing and distribution of power generation products. The partnership was aimed to increase the production of high efficiency particulate filters for use in 3M’s powered air purifying respirators, or PAPRs. The partnership would double the current production of filters for 3M’s PAPRs. The additional filters are needed as 3M has increased the production of PAPRs to meet the demand for personal protective equipment due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Apr-2020: 3M announced partnership with Ford Motor Company following which the latter company has started producing a new type of pressurized respirator face mask for healthcare workers. The mask is known as Powered Air-Purifying Respirator, or PAPR. A PAPR is a clear mask that fits over the entire face. Air is drawn in through a tube connected to a pump that filters contaminants from the air.The mask, called Powered Air-Purifying Respirator, or PAPR, is a clear mask that covers the entire face. In this mask, air is drawn in through a tube connected with a pump that helps to filter contaminants from the air.
- Mar-2020: Honeywell expanded its manufacturing operations in Smithfield, Rhode Island. The company would produce N95 face masks in support of the U.S. government's response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Feb-2020: Kimberly-Clark increased the production of face masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) products. The company has expanded its production for fulfilling the customer demand from acute care facilities across the country.
- Jan-2020: 3M expanded the production of respiratory face masks in its Chinese factories in response to the sudden rise of a deadly coronavirus in Wuhan, China.
- Dec-2019: Medline Industries announced it is opening a new distribution center in St. Tammany Parish, near Covington. The distribution center aimed to manage packaging and shipment of all medical supplies ordered by the individual health care providers of the Southeast U.S. region, including items such as exam and surgical gloves, face masks, isolation gowns, reusable textiles, incontinence products, electrosurgical products, and housekeeping supplies.
Scope of the Disposable Face Masks Market Analysis
- Protective Masks
- Dust Masks and
- Non-woven Masks
- Industrial and
By Distribution Channel
- Offline and
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Ambu A/S
- AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Welch Allyn)
- AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
- Parburch Medical Developments Ltd.
- OBP Medical Corporation
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd.
- SunMed, LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Disposable Face Masks Market Related Reports:
What would be the value of global disposable face masks market in 2025?
The global disposable face masks market size is expected to reach $1.06 billion by 2025.
What are the key factors drive disposable face masks industry?
The major factors that are anticipated to drive the disposable face masks industry include use of face masks in the COVID-19 pandemic, the rise in the outbreak of airborne diseases, and shift towards disposable devices in developed countries.
Who are the top market players in the disposable face masks industry?
Ambu A/S, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Welch Allyn), AirStrip Technologies, Inc., Parburch Medical Developments Ltd., OBP Medical Corporation, Flexicare Medical Ltd., Timesco Healthcare Ltd., SunMed, LLC.
Which segment shows highest market share in disposable face masks market in 2019?
The offline segment registered the highest market share in 2019.
Which region dominated of the disposable face masks market in 2019?
The Asia Pacific market dominated the Global Disposable Face Masks Market by Region in 2019.
At what CAGR is the disposable face masks market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of disposable face masks market is 5.5% from 2019 to 2025.