Global Dispatch Console Market Size, Share & Industry Trends Analysis Report By Application, By Type (Hardware, Software, and Radio Management Systems), By Regional Outlook and Forecast, 2021 - 2027
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Dispatch Console Market
Market Report Description
The Global Dispatch Console Market size is expected to reach $2 billion by 2027, rising at a market growth of 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
The dispatch console is a system that interacts with a private or public radio system enabling the dispatcher to directly communicate with all police officers, field workers, EMS personnel & others with establish coordination among them. The dispatchers use various kinds of hardware & software for performing this activity. The dispatch consoles enhance real-time decision-making by creating a combination of data applications command center systems, and voice communication. The increasing need for smooth communication in various sectors is resulting in the rising adoption of dispatch consoles.
Cloud-based dispatch has changed the way critical information is communicated to the responders. The cloud dispatch fulfills the requirements of dedicated hardware which enables to dispatch anywhere which allows smooth communication within the organization & simplification of job management through a single dashboard.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The widespread COVID-19 pandemic has affected almost all industries resulting in a brutal impact on the economy of the world. The dispatch console market is adversely affected by the pandemic situation. The manufacturing activities at various production sites were temporarily stopped due to the imposition of lockdown in various nations of the world to control the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to this, the restrictions imposed over the movement of goods have disrupted the supply chains and resulted in the shortage of components. Additionally, the shutdown of various call centres due to restrictions by the government in different countries also reduced demand for dispatch consoles in the market.
Market Growth Factors:
Saves Operators time
The major concern of many organizations is time as any kind of delay in communication may lead to serious problems. The integrated contact feature in many of the dispatch consoles saves the database in an easy to access and customizable menu. It can be made more efficient by adding a level of importance to each contact. The people to be contacted frequently can be saved at a special place in the contact list and thus, the time consumed in finding details can be reduced. Furthermore, it is important to retain & act accordingly on all the necessary information. It is a bit challenging a bit to retain every single point of information.
Rising innovations by vendors
Various well-established, small and medium start-ups, local & unorganized companies are dealing in the dispatch console market. In addition, these companies are increasingly investing in various technologies and launching innovative products in dispatch consoles. Various companies are rising investments in R&D (research and development) activities in order to meet consumer needs. Additionally, the dispatch consoles providers are focusing on effortless integration to a wide variety of interfaces like trunked and conventional radio. The major manufacturers are offering dispatch consoles that enable the integration of advanced telephony, PoC, and radio to continue operations.
Marketing Restraining Factor:
High chances of technical glitches
There is a high risk of technical glitches involved in the usage of dispatch consoles. The dispatch console software is usually compatible with limited devices which is the main issue occurring in the use of dispatch consoles. The existing dispatch consoles are not capable enough to fulfill the latest requirements of the organization. These are unreliable due to having old hardware. In addition, there are chances of network issues and other issues in the worst climate areas which may result in delays in conveying information or not delivering proper information. There are chances of loss of stored information which may be important to be reviewed at a later stage.
Based on Application, the market is segmented into Transportation, Government & Defense, Utility, Healthcare, Public Safety, and Others. The government & defense segment procured promising revenue in the dispatch console market in 2020. This can be attributed to the fact that the government & defense sector use dispatch consoles in emergency communication processes in order to avoid any kind of delay in communicating any kind of important information.
Based on Type, the market is segmented into Hardware, Software, and Radio Management Systems. The hardware segment dominated the dispatch console market with the maximum revenue share in 2020. This is because the hardware is the major requirement for communication purposes & supervisory monitoring during operations. In addition, the hardware may differ on the basis of the requirements of the end-user. The manufacturers are offering various advanced safety measures by adding the latest features.
|Market size value in 2020||USD 1.5 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2027||USD 2 Billion|
|Historical Period||2017 to 2019|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2027|
|Number of Pages||176|
|Number of Tables||290|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Type, Application, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa. The Europe region garnered a significant revenue share in the dispatch console market in 2020. This is because of the continuous advancements in the electronic & semiconductor industry which are growing the consumer base. Also, the growth of aerospace industry is leading to the market growth.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Dispatch Console Market size to reach USD 2 Billion by 2027
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Codan Limited, Omnitronics, L.L.C., Catalyst Communication Technologies, Inc., EF Johnson Technologies, Inc., L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Atos Group, Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and InterTalk Critical Information Systems.
Recent Strategy Deployed in Dispatch Console Market
- Sep-2021: InterTalk entered into a partnership with ESChat, a provider of secure & encrypted voice & message communication. By this partnership, the companies would provide full dispatch functionality & interconnect from anywhere through internet access which would eliminate the tie-up to the public safety control room. The company also aimed to serve dispatchers with even more power for managing emergency situations by the ESChat built into the Cloud Dispatch UX.
- May-2021: L3Harris Technologies join hands with the state of Michigan. Through this collaboration, the company aimed to provide critical communications for more than 100,000 local, state, tribal, federal & private users on the second-largest trunked radio system across the world. The company would supply Michigan’s Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS) with portable & mobile radios that are developed to work in the most extreme environments & the most challenging situations, and L3Harris P25 Infrastructure and dispatch consoles. Moreover, the company has five dedicated service channel partners who would support all regions in the state.
- Apr-2020: Catalyst Communications Technologies partnered with Softil, one of the leading enablers of mission-critical communications (MCC or MCX) in the world. The partnership aimed to develop Catalyst’s IntelliLink interworking solutions and dispatch consoles for FirstNet & other standards-based MCX networks. The latest technology would offer much greater capabilities to enrich traditionally voice push to communicate with message chat, video & file exchange.
- Mar-2019: Motorola Solutions took over Avtec, a provider of advanced dispatch solutions for commercial consumers & public safety. This acquisition aimed to expand the company's public safety & commercial portfolio that enable them to offer an end-to-end platform for consumers for communication, coordination of resources, and secure their facilities.
- Mar-2019: Zetron, a subsidiary of Codan Limited introduced CommandIQ, a new dispatch, and integrated communications solution. The solution would provide full operator console functionality in a portable, compact & affordable package. In addition, CommandIQ is a highly transportable and lightweight console that runs the standard MAX Dispatch user interface on a high resolution 10.1 ruggedized full touchscreen.
- Dec-2018: Omnitronics unveiled RediTALK-Flex, a radio dispatch console. RediTALK-Flex is launched to provide ultimate flexibility & customization along with ensuring high performance & reliability. The RediTALK-Flex is the company's most scalable VoIP console solution.
Scope of the Study
Market Segments Covered in the Report:
- Government & Defense
- Public Safety
- Radio Management Systems
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Codan Limited
- Omnitronics, L.L.C.
- Catalyst Communication Technologies, Inc.
- EF Johnson Technologies, Inc.
- L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Atos Group
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- InterTalk Critical Information Systems
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
How valuable will the dispatch console market be in the future?
The global dispatch console market size is expected to reach $2 billion by 2027.
What are the key driving factors and challenges in the dispatch console market?
Rising innovations by vendors are driving the market in coming years, however, high chances of technical glitches have limited the growth of the market.
What are the major top companies in the competitive landscape?
Codan Limited, Omnitronics, L.L.C., Catalyst Communication Technologies, Inc., EF Johnson Technologies, Inc., L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Atos Group, Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and InterTalk Critical Information Systems.
Which segment shows a high revenue share of the dispatch console market in 2020?
The Transportation segment acquired maximum revenue share in the Global Dispatch Console Market by Application 2020, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2027.
Which segment shows the high growth rate of the dispatch console market over the forecast period?
The Software market is expected to shows high growth rate of 4.6% during (2021 - 2027).
Which region dominated the dispatch console market in 2020?
The North America region shows high market share in the Global Dispatch Console Market by Region 2020, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2027.