Global Cycling Wear Market By Distribution Channel (Hypermarket and Supermarket, Sports Variety Stores, E-commerce and Other Distribution Channels), By Product (Cycle wear apparel and Cycle wear accessories), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Cycling Wear Market
The Global Cycling Wear Market size is expected to reach $6.8 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Cycling wear includes the utilization of garments or equipment for improving the performance or for comfort during cycling. The growing number of individuals choosing cycling as a hobby and increasing segment of the population living and aspiring for healthy lifestyles consequently growing interest in sports and fitness activities is boosting the development of the cycling wear market.
Cycling Wear Market Size, By Product, 2020-2026
Market development is credited to increase in awareness associated with health and wellness among consumers all over the world. There has been an increase in health-related issues, for example, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity, among young and middle-aged individuals. Numerous specialists and health mentors advise regular cycling practices to individuals, which assists with decreasing the negative impacts of numerous aforementioned ailments. Moreover, consumers in metropolitan areas these days favor riding bicycles as a feasible method of transportation, which is anticipated to boost market development over the forecast period.
Cycling Wear Market Share, By Distribution Channel, 2019
The atmosphere and climate can influence cycling sports essentially; consequently, the focus of manufacturers is on the fabric of the cycling wear. These wears are commonly made of a special material that has a moisture-wicking capacity. Moisture-wicking is the process wherein the fabric pulls sweat off the skin and brings it outside of the piece of clothing, helping the wearer to remain cool. Organizations are investing altogether in research and development in these lines to design innovative items and decrease the sweating issue.
Additionally, many cycling events are organized each year around the world with the developing fame of adventure sports and events. For example, global cycling races such as Tour de Singkarak, Tour de Flores, Tour de Siak International Tour de, and Banyuwangi Ijen are a few of the renowned events that take place each year to promote cycling and cycling tourism industry over the world. Notwithstanding, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 is anticipated to hamper the market development in the next few years due to a reduction in regional and worldwide cycling competitions.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 4.9 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 6.8 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||142|
|Number of Tables||260|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Distribution Channel, End User, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Hypermarket and Supermarket, Sports Variety Stores, E-commerce and Other Distribution Channels. Based on Product, the market is segmented into Cycle wear apparel and Cycle wear accessories. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Cycling Wear Market to reach a market size of $6.8 Billion by 2026
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Vista Outdoor, Inc. (Giro Sport Design), LVMH SE (2XU), Lumiere Cycling, Castelli Cycling (Manifattura Valcismon S.p.A.), Rapha Racing Limited (RZC Investments), Champion System, ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH, Endura Limited, Isadore Apparel (Realdealcyclephile s.r.o.), and Attaquer Pty. Ltd.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Cycling Wear Market
- Sep-2020: Giro Sport Design announced to be the supplier of Helmets to the USA Cycling Track Team through 2024. They further added that they work directly with the team to support their quest for Olympic medals. Giro would provide the team with leading helmet technology in the Aerohead MIPS, Vanquish MIPS and Aether Spherical.
- Jun-2020: Isadore introduced Isadore Apparel’s subscription model. Under this subscription model, anyone can borrow their new outfits and have them delivered to the person's home every three months. The company's purpose was to avoid incorrect purchases, free up space in your wardrobe and conserve resources.
- Feb-2020: Champion System collaborated with The Ontario Cycling Association [OCA]. This collaboration enabled an integrated online platform in CCN portal that created a one-stop shop for athletes, coaches, and supporters. The company will assist OCA in designing unique and new Provincial Championship jerseys for each championship and year.
- Aug-2019: Endura collaborated with Brompton to introduce a cycling apparel collection. This collection consisted of a autumn/winter range which consists of six pieces, including a waterproof jacket, packable windproof layer and reversible gilet, windproof glove, Coolmax Socks and Multitude.
- May-2019: Castelli collaborated with pro triathlete and World Champion Patrick Lange. The collaboration proved the brand's dedication to make clothes that helps multi sport athletes. The Austrian based German joined Castelli’s triathlon roster including Mirinda Carfrae, Laura Philipp, and Cameron Wurf, Frederik Van Lierde, Tim O’Donnell and the Raelert brothers.
- Apr-2019: Champion system came into a partnership agreement with KINeSYS, a performance sunscreen. The partnership aimed to introduce a sporting apparel range that included the launch of the gear whicch was inspired by the iconic 120ml KINeSYS ‘K’ Spray Sunscreen bottle. This range included technical running tees and singlets, triathlon kit, tennis polo shirts, and golf and cycling kit.
- Oct-2018: Endura partnered with Cycle Republic, a UK retailer. This partnership aimed to provide a wide range of 50 products for men’s and women’s apparel throughout its 21 stores. It also extended the online available range of the products.
- Feb-2018: 2XU partnered with USA Triathlon, the national governing body for the multisport disciplines of triathlon. 2XU’s apparel designed with triathletes offer benefits such as improved blood flow, decrease in muscle soreness and speedy recovery. The partnership allowed both the companies came together and helped the competitors fulfill their full performance potential.
- Nov-2017: 2XU along with GXG cam into a partnership agreement with L Catterton Asia, World's Leading Consumer Growth Investor. The partnership aimed to capitalize the rapidly-growing fitness and sportswear market in China.
- Feb-2017: ASSOS Switzerland partnered with AEG, a German producer of electrical equipment. The partnership aimed to supply official race jerseys and staff uniforms for the annual professional cycling events. It also included the development of race-week executive and broadcast team apparel and staff uniforms and rarity in the tech apparel category.
Scope of the Cycling Wear Market Analysis
By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Sports Variety Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
- Cycle wear apparel
- Cycle wear accessories
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Vista Outdoor, Inc. (Giro Sport Design)
- LVMH SE (2XU)
- Lumiere Cycling
- Castelli Cycling (Manifattura Valcismon S.p.A.)
- Rapha Racing Limited (RZC Investments)
- Champion System
- ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH
- Endura Limited
- Isadore Apparel (Realdealcyclephile s.r.o.)
- Attaquer Pty. Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Cycling Wear Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of cycling wear market by 2026?
The global cycling wear market size is expected to reach $6.8 billion by 2026.
What are the factors that anticipated to drive cycling wear market trends?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is the developing tendency of the population towards healthy lifestyles.
Who are the leading players in cycling wear market?
Vista Outdoor, Inc. (Giro Sport Design), LVMH SE (2XU), Lumiere Cycling, Castelli Cycling (Manifattura Valcismon S.p.A.), Rapha Racing Limited (RZC Investments), Champion System, ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH, Endura Limited, Isadore Apparel (Realdealcyclephile s.r.o.), and Attaquer Pty. Ltd.
Which segment shows high revenue share of the cycling wear market?
The Hypermarket and Supermarket stores held the biggest share of market revenue in 2019.
Which region shows high revenue share of the cycling wear market in 2019?
The Europe represented the biggest share of market revenue in 2019 and is anticipated to keep up its lead over the forecast period.