Global Coconut Water Market By Form (Liquid and Powder), By Packaging (Tetra Pack, Plastic Bottle and Other Packaging), The report also covers geographical segmentation of Coconut Water market), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), By Region, Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Coconut Water Market
The Global Coconut Water Market size is expected to reach $11.2 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 16.8% CAGR during the forecast period. Coconut Water is nothing but nutritious and healthy water that is obtained from the coconut tree. The coconut drink is very rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other electrolytes that are needed for the body. The people are getting more concerned about the health and the increasing problem related to dehydration and digestive has augmented the demand for fresh coconut water. Coconut water is available in the market in different flavors such as pineapple, mango, lime, matcha tea, and many other flavors. Coconut water with pineapple flavored is growing at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The pineapple flavored coconut drink is rich in potassium, fat and also it is cholesterol-free owing to which it is enticing health-conscious consumers across the globe thus facilitating the market to grow.
Coconut Water Market Size, By Form, 2020-2026
The kernel that is obtained from young coconuts has very restricted processing applications, whereas the meat/kernel obtained from mature coconuts is useful to produce different high-value coconut products. It means that coconut water can also be used to get additional income through integrated processing. The primary income comes from processing the coconut kernel. Though, in some countries, a trend concerned for increasing production and also for export of coconut water from young immature coconuts has been seen.
Coconut Water Market Share, By Packaging, 2019
The shifting consumer tastes and growing health concerns are boosting the market in this region. The market of Canada that involves packaging coconut water is gradually making it entry into ethnic food stores as well as outdoor events. In the U.S and Canada, the higher cost of coconut water is the main restraining factor for the market growth in this region. The APAC region is continuously gaining popularity and the demand for coconut water owing to the easier access of the raw material thus assisting the growth of the market.
The rising awareness among consumers for the consumption of healthy drinks has augmented the demand for coconut water across the globe. Coconut water is very rich in minerals and antioxidants that are required by the human body. Augmented investments and government policies in coconut farming are increasing the market. Food changing habits enhanced with swift urbanization is another factor that is strengthening the market of packaged coconut water.
|Market size value in 2019||USD 3.8 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2026||USD 11.2 Billion|
|Historical Period||2016 to 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 to 2026|
|Revenue Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.8% from 2020 to 2026|
|Number of Pages||163|
|Number of Tables||290|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Segmentation Analysis, Regional and Country Breakdown, Companies Strategic Developments, Company Profiling|
|Segments covered||Form, Packaging, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Country scope||US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Nigeria|
Based on Form, the market is segmented into Liquid and Powder. Based on Packaging, the market is segmented into Tetra Pack, Plastic Bottle and Other Packaging. The report also covers geographical segmentation of Coconut Water market. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Online and Offline. Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Free Valuable Insights: Global Coconut Water Market to reach a market size of $11.2 Billion by 2026
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include PepsiCo, Inc., The Coca Cola Company, NewAge, Inc., All Markets, Inc., Pulse Beverages Corporation, Celebs Coconut Corporation, C2O Pure Coconut Water, LLC (Novamex), Harmless Harvest, Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, and Vaivai SAS.
Recent Strategies Deployed in Coconut Water Market
- Sep-2019: Harmless Harvest launched Protein & Coconut, a new line of plant-based snack drinks. These drinks are made with a blend of plant proteins including pea, sunflower and pumpkin. The drinkable snack has notable amounts of fiber and MCTs, and comes in three delectable flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla Spice, and Toasted Coconut.
- Dec-2018: New Age Beverages Corporation took over Morinda Holdings, a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, develops and distributes non-based products including beverages, beauty and spa products etc. The acquisition enabled New Age beverages to rapidly grow its brands by adding a direct-to-consumer infrastructure and market access to 60 countries around the world.
- Jul-2018: Pulse Beverage came into an agreement with Better4U Food and Beverage Inc. (Better4U). This agreement enabled Better4U to manufacture and distribute all Natural Lemonades, Limeades, and Coconut water for all of the United States with the exception of Hawaii.
- Jun-2018: All Market completed the acquisition of Runa, an organic drink brand made of guayusa leaf. The acquisition perfectly positioned as an organic, better-for-you energy drink that can really challenge in this space.
- Mar-2017: New Age Beverages acquired Maverick Brands, L.L.C., a wholesale distributor of groceries and related products. It also acquired its coconut water beverages line Coco-Libre including organic coconut water, coconut water + protein and sparkling organic coconut water in a variety of flavors. The acquisition completed New Ages' functional beverages portfolio, and provided an excellent organic coconut water source for some of the Company's planned new products.
Scope of the Coconut Water Market Analysis
- Tetra Pack
- Plastic Bottle
- Other Packaging
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- The Coca Cola Company
- NewAge, Inc.
- All Markets, Inc.
- Pulse Beverages Corporation
- Celebs Coconut Corporation
- C2O Pure Coconut Water, LLC (Novamex)
- Harmless Harvest, Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- Vaivai SAS
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage
- The highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Coconut Water Market Related Reports:
What would be the size of coconut water market by 2026?
The coconut water market size is projected to reach USD 11.2 billion by 2026.
What are the key factors that drive coconut water industry?
There are several reason that cause high demand of this market one of them is health benefits of coconut water.
Who are the top market players in the coconut water industry?
PepsiCo, Inc., The Coca Cola Company, NewAge, Inc., All Markets, Inc., Pulse Beverages Corporation, Celebs Coconut Corporation, C2O Pure Coconut Water, LLC (Novamex), Harmless Harvest, Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, and Vaivai SAS.
Which segment shows largest share of the coconut water market?
The largest share is constituted by supermarkets in the North American region owing to the ample availability of retail chains.
At what CAGR is the coconut water market estimate to grow in the forecast period?
The expected CAGR of coconut water market is 16.8% from 2020 to 2026.