Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market By Component (Solution, Services - Infrastructure Services, Networking Services), Vertical (IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Government & Operations & IT Utilities, Transportation, Logistics, & Hospitality, Education, BFSI, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail)
Special Offering :
Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
The Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market Size is anticipated to experience a growth rate of 18.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Asia Pacific (APAC) has been a region with tremendous market opportunities. APAC region is a region with a significant deployment of wireless hotspots in many cities. Additionally, many government initiatives are focusing on driving the adoption of the internet and smart devices. A majority of enterprises are adopting managed Wi-Fi solutions and services with intent to offer internet access to their employees and guests.
These factors are contributing to the overall growth of the managed Wi-Fi solutions market. Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Services types include Infrastructure and Networking. Infrastructure Services are further segmented into Installation & Provisioning, Survey, System Analysis & Integration and Upgradation, and Training, Maintenance & Support. The networking Service type is segmented into Network Security, Network Consulting, Network Planning & Designing, Configuration & Change Management, and Others.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Government, Transportation, Logistics, & Hospitality, Education, BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, and Others. Based on Countries, the Managed Wi-Fi Solutions market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Aruba Networks), Vodafone Group Plc., Fujitsu Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Comcast Corporation, Rogers Communications, Brocade Communications Systems (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.), Mojo Networks, Inc., MegaPath, and Cisco Systems, Inc.
Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market Size Segmentation
- Installation & Provisioning
- Survey, System Analysis & Integration and Upgradation
- Training, Maintenance & Support
- Network Security
- Network Consulting
- Network Planning & Designing
- Configuration & Change Management
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation, Logistics, & Hospitality
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- China Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- Japan Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- India Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- South Korea Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- Singapore Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- Malaysia Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Aruba Networks)
- Vodafone Group Plc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Comcast Corporation
- Rogers Communications
- Brocade Communications Systems (Ruckus Wireless, Inc.)
- Mojo Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Asia Pacific Managed Wi-Fi Solutions Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free