Fashion Influencer Marketing Capture Wider Audience
Fashion Influencer marketing is a term that came in the last few years. It refers to a marketing technique where popular social media influencers collaborate with brands to promote their products or services. Fashion influencer marketing uses the recommendations of famous social media as a tool for marketing.
In this new era, social media has become a major part of people’s life. Social media platforms like Snapchat, Whatsapp, Instagram, and others have played a vital role in new-age marketing. Now, many brands are increasing their bandwidth on social media platforms using the fashion influencer marketing technique.
There are many popular and global brands that have collaborated with a few big fashion influencers to increase their brand awareness. Fashion influencer marketing makes it possible to target potential customers through posts and stories of a renowned influencer.
The emergence of Fashion influencer marketing
Social media platforms have gained momentum for a few decades, which brings social media into the limelight. Fashion influencers are the individuals who have the capability to showcase their choices and form an opinion to convey it to their followers.
These fashion influencers or opinion leaders have a huge audience base which makes them a public figure. Fashion influencers provide an additional channel for the brands to increase their product sales. Every social media user follows influencers according to their interest.
The specification of the influencers in their niche allows the brands to choose influencers of their own choice. A fashion garment brand can easily connect with a fashion influencer of their choice, which makes it more specific and audience-oriented.
Benefits of Fashion influencer marketing
There are many benefits of fashion influencer marketing, which makes it a better option for brands to include in their marketing strategies. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Customer awareness- Brands are using the fashion influencer marketing technique to aware people of their brand and increase its reach.
- Launching a new product- Social media platforms have a better engagement rate, which makes them a better medium to introduce any new product. Re-launching the product on social media platforms can boost the sales of a product.
- Trust building- The reach of the social media platforms is huge and it helps the brands to connect to their customers directly and build consumer trust, which further increases product sales.
- Creating demand- Through fashion influencer marketing, brands target the potential customers that have the tendency to buy their product. The recommendations of the fashion influencers generate more demand among the audience.
Classification of the opinion leaders
The increasing buzz of social media platforms like Instagram has a young audience in the age group of 18-34. It makes these platforms more attractive for the brands. These platforms have the majority of the influencers in different niches. There are many parameters on which the influencer market can be classified on the basis of followers’ size, the types of domain, etc.
On the basis of the size of the followers
Influencers can be classified on the basis of their audience, which are:
- Nano influencers
- Macro influencers
- Mega influencers
Types of fashion influencers
Fashion influencers are generally categorized on the basis of the products they deal in, like the below:
- Cosmetic and beauty influencers- Those who showcase or deal in makeup, cosmetics, skincare, etc.
- Clothing influencers- Influencers who deal in the outfits or garments brands.
- Jewelry and accessories- Influencers who deal with the jewelry and accessories brands.
The fashion influencer marketing market has seen a boost in the past few decades. Additionally, it creates a medium for the companies and the influencers to explore and generate revenues. With the increasing use of social media platforms, brands understand the power of social media to influence people.
The Social Search Engine and Social Search Optimization offered a growth opportunity to the market. The engagement rate of social media platforms is very high, which itself attracts big companies and brands to invest in the fashion influencer marketing market.
There are many reasons that drive the fashion influencer marketing market. A few of the reasons are the high engagement rate, increasing users on social media, etc. The companies select their influencers who deal in their domain who have more reach. Then uses of fashion influencers’ accounts for their product sale and brand awareness.
Overall, the fashion influencers marketing market has seen tremendous growth in the past few years. The Global Fashion influencers marketing market size is expected to rise at a market growth of 38.5% CAGR during the forecast period.