6 reasons why demand is increasing for Organic Baby Shampoo
Here’s why Organic Baby Shampoo is making a Wave in the Industry. What is Organic Baby Shampoo, its advantages, and trends all that you need to Know. Due to increasing awareness among the people about their health and skin related problems, the demand for organic products is increasing day by day. Especially modern and educated parents are very careful while choosing products for their babies. Synthetic products can have harmful effects on the delicate skin of the babies and may cause allergy. Parents are preferring for a shampoo that has plant-based ingredients for their babies.
What are Organic products?
Organic products are those that are made up of agricultural and plant-based products. There are many different types of organic products including grocery, vegetables, beauty products, personal care products, organic clothing products, etc. Organic Baby Shampoo comes under the category of organic personal care products. This shampoo contains all the ingredients obtained naturally from plants. These products should meet the USDA organic production standards.
Since the chemicals such as parabens, formaldehyde, and other fragrance chemicals are used in the manufacturing of personal care products like deodorants, lotions, shampoos, tampons, etc., they can have a harmful effect on the skin or in the long term it negatively affects the body. As consumers are more concerned about their health, they are preferring organic products.
Composition of organic Baby Shampoo
The main ingredients of organic shampoo include aloe leaf juice, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Aqua, Limonene, etc. all these ingredients are naturally obtained from plants. Organic baby shampoo mainly contains chamomile, organic raw honey, coconut oil, and several other organic oils which make them beneficial for the scalp and the skin of babies. These organic shampoos are free from sulfates, have no added color and fragrance.
Advantages of using Organic Baby Shampoo
There is a number of benefits accompanied by the use of Organic Baby Shampoo.
- These shampoos have no harmful effects on the skin and don’t any cause allergic reaction.
- It maintains a good moisture level on the scalp.
- They can gently clean the hair of the babies.
- Since it doesn’t contain any chemicals, so it is safer for the eyes of the babies.
- It reduces the risk of dryness and irritation on skin and scalp.
Reasons why organic Baby Shampoo is in demand
There are many reasons why organic Baby Shampoo is gaining popularity.
- Synthetic shampoos contain a variety of chemicals like sulfate and parabens that may cause skin allergies or discomfort to them. Therefore parents are very concerned about choosing products for their babies.
- Preference is increasing for plant-based ingredients containing shampoos.
- Since the skin of the babies is very delicate and sensitive in nature, so the personal care products used on their bodies must be very comfortable for the skin.
- There is an increasing demand for paraben and toxin-free baby shampoos.
- Modern parents with an increase in disposable income are capable of spending more on purchasing better and expensive baby care products.
- People are getting more aware of the harmful effects of Synthetic shampoos and the benefits of organic Baby Shampoo.
Distribution Channels of the Organic Baby Shampoo
Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
Supermarkets and hypermarkets are offering whole areas by labeling it as a “baby care center.” The hypermarket stores are dedicating their majority of the area in advertising and selling baby care. And a significant portion of this is shared by Organic Baby products. This increase in distribution by Supermarkets & Hypermarkets is gaining the attention of the consumers for the purchase of the product.
Due to an increase in social media marketing and advertisement, online distribution channels have gradually shown good growth. Due to the increasing use of smartphones, tablets, and other digital devices along with the penetration of the internet has resulted in increased online shopping. E-Commerce has become a good distributor of organic Baby Shampoo.
Pharmacy & Drug stores
Consumers mostly prefer to purchase baby care products from drug or pharmacy stores, and health and beauty specialty stores, so that buyers can get a guarantee and consult for the purchased products. That is why Pharmacy & Drug stores have started selling Organic Baby Shampoo and other such products.
The bigger picture
The Organic Baby Shampoo Market has been witnessing rapid growth as the demand for organic products is increasing. Since new generation parents are more educated and aware of the harmful effects of synthetic shampoo. The increase in the disposable income of the people is another reason why there is an increase in demand for Organic products. There is a rise in demand for paraben and toxin-free baby shampoos thereby it has a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Organic Baby Shampoo is associated with many benefits compared to synthetic shampoo, people are preferring to purchase them. Manufacturers are also focusing on adopting better marketing strategies for the advertisement of Organic Baby Shampoo and it is expected to drive the market. The Global Organic Baby Shampoo Market has been anticipated to rise at a growth rate of 8.5% CAGR over the forecast period.