Global Smart Locks Market By End Users (Commercial, Residential), Technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi), Product Types (Deadbolts, Lever Handles, Padlocks)
Special Offering: Industry Insights | Market Trends | Highest number of Tables | 24/7 Analyst Support
Get in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the Smart Locks Market
Market Report Description
The Global Smart Locks Market Size is expected to attain a market size of $1.2 billion by 2023, rising at a CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period. Electronic locks which can be managed with the help of different apps on a smartphone are called as smart locks. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or sometimes both technologies are used to operate smart locks. The growing concern over safety, security and privacy, significant advancements in the wireless communication technology, significant rise in disposable income among the consumers, rapid urbanization, and growing need to establish connectivity across all the electronic equipment in a house have contributed to the growth of the smart locks market. The global smart locks would witness substantial growth due to significant investment in R&D activities and growing demand for Internet of Things (IoT). Additionally, the demand for portable security devices, growing smart cities and ever rising security challenges have further added the need for smart devices.
Nevertheless, relatively higher cost for devices, compromises on privacy and loss of smartphones would limit the market growth. Nonetheless, the fast-growing smartphones market, and its widespread market penetration would present new opportunities for the market growth. Based on End Users, the market is segmented into Commercial and Residential. Based on Technologies, the market is segmented into Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Based on Product Types, the market is segmented into Deadbolts, Lever Handles, Padlocks, and Others. Based on region, Smart Locks market is segmented into North America (US, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Australia and Rest of Asia Pacific) and Latin America, Middle East & Africa. North America remained the dominant region in the global Smart Locks market in 2016. Asia Pacific would witness promising CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Smart Locks market. Key companies profiled in the report include Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Assa Abloy AB, Unikey Technologies Inc., HRG Group (Spectrum Brands, Inc.), Vivint, Inc., and Allegion (Schlage).
Global Smart Locks Market Segmentation
By End Users
By Product Types
- Lever Handles
- North America Smart Locks Market
- US Smart Locks Market
- Canada Smart Locks Market
- Mexico Smart Locks Market
- Rest of North America Smart Locks Market
- Europe Smart Locks Market
- Germany Smart Locks Market
- UK Smart Locks Market
- France Smart Locks Market
- Russia Smart Locks Market
- Spain Smart Locks Market
- Italy Smart Locks Market
- Rest of Europe Smart Locks Market
- Asia Pacific Smart Locks Market
- China Smart Locks Market
- Japan Smart Locks Market
- India Smart Locks Market
- South Korea Smart Locks Market
- Singapore Smart Locks Market
- Australia Smart Locks Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Smart Locks Market
- LAMEA Smart Locks Market
- Brazil Smart Locks Market
- Argentina Smart Locks Market
- UAE Smart Locks Market
- Saudi Arabia Smart Locks Market
- South Africa Smart Locks Market
- Nigeria Smart Locks Market
- Rest of LAMEA Smart Locks Market
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Assa Abloy AB
- Unikey Technologies Inc.
- HRG Group (Spectrum Brands, Inc.)
- Vivint, Inc.
- Allegion (Schlage)
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Smart Locks Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free